HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Rob Jackson

Guest · 44 · 3030

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #15 on: 18 Jul 2007, 08:55:13 pm
Rob cant tackle when it is 1 on 1 he lets them run right past him and tries to make out he has made an effort to tackle the man .................Derrie is better

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 18 Jul 2007, 09:19:09 pm
The real question is why do other teams create so many overlaps when playing Haven?? Are the players not covering??

popularsider

Reply #17 on: 18 Jul 2007, 09:44:16 pm
thats why rob has played super league and derrie hasnt  ::)

rob is a far superior centre to derrie as for 1 on tackling compare there stats game by game rob has made more tackles and yards than derrie

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 18 Jul 2007, 09:48:45 pm

why don't u give up popularsider no one like's jackson
         ;) ;) ;) ;)
ALWAYS  HAVEN

popularsider

Reply #19 on: 18 Jul 2007, 09:51:24 pm
so people on this forum dont like jackson.

but answer me this if derries so good why wasnt he invited down to an academy team or for trials down the motorway at a wigan or a bradford etc?

jackson came through wigans academy played games in sl for london bronces and leigh

lots of people i know agree derrie is rubbish and it will be scott macca and rob jacko in centres when macca is fit again

lowca

Reply #20 on: 18 Jul 2007, 09:55:42 pm
Popularsider you have something in common with
Dave Rotherham both of you think Rob Jackson is good.

popularsider

Reply #21 on: 18 Jul 2007, 09:59:18 pm
and so does half the people i know, you wil find dave does not like rob jacko, when rob was fit and ready again he stuck with derrie against leigh  ::) ::) some good that did us

derrie lets in more tries than he creates

lowca

Reply #22 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:05:49 pm

How many people do you know?

I would say two. You and Dave Rotherham.

popularsider

Reply #23 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:13:41 pm
i know alot of people marra, and belive me they would rather see derrie go than rob jacko

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #24 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:22:01 pm
How do you know Rob Jackson and Derries stats from any given game, until you can prove rob makes more tackles or more yards derrie is always in front of rob for me. Can you also show me tries given away by both players and i bet rob has given away more then derrie has and you will also find that derrie has scored more tries then rob has. Derrie is Havens most improved player this year and most of the people i go to away matches with agree with me, how you can want to get rid of a player with a very bright future in front of him is beyond me. Rob may of came through an SL clubs ranks but how many local players around here have that are in the 1st team, Seeds, calvert, Derrie, sice, matty, m jackson havn't so why should it matter if another player has it doesn't make him better.
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2007, 10:32:42 pm by Ryan »

Offline Chorley Blue and Gold

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:33:02 pm
Completely agree with your post Ryan! This is excatly what I have been saying! Good on ya Marra ;)

popularsider

Reply #26 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:34:43 pm
you seem to forget alot of these lads were wanted by sl clubs

seeds - fax
calvert - warrington,wigan
scott macca - wigan
carl rudd - bradford
matty - widnes
sice - salford

derrie - nobody

well seen as how derrie gets dragged back more than rob and rob is one of the lads who goes looking work wanting to make the yards his stats going forward and defensivley are btter then derries

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:37:15 pm
How do you know that just because he looks to makes yards doesn't mean he makes more yards and in all the matches ive been to this season which is every single one derrie has been dragged back as much as rob has. So what if no one has came in for Derrie has anyone came in for rob since leigh got relegated or since he has been here no i don't think anyone has so does that mean nothing.

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:40:54 pm

WELL LETS HOPE HE GO 'S LOOKING FOR WORK SOME WHERE ELSE NEXT SEASON

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ALWAYS  HAVEN

popularsider

Reply #29 on: 18 Jul 2007, 11:01:58 pm
robs here next season hopefully derrie wont be!

i wonder why robs under contract  and is at manchester uni doing a degree he wouldnt go full time and were the best part time team around  ::)

and i know robs stats are better than derries