HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Vice Presidents Evening

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 02 Sep 2021, 07:08:54 pm
As a thank you to our fabulous Vice Presidents  this year we are having at exclusive evening for them. The event will take place at 8-0m on Friday 10th September in the Garry Purdham Suite. Admission is free and there will be light refreshments.

There will be players, coaches and Directors present and you’ll get a chance to ask questions. You might get a pleasant surprise during the evening.

I have e-mailed all those I have an address for but there are quite a few e-Mail addresses I don’t have. If you know a Vice President who is not on the Internet please spread the word.

It is strictly limited to 2021 Vice Presidents only. No guests allowed.

To help with the numbers for catering please let us know if you are coming.

Thanks for your support and making a difference in 2021.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 05 Sep 2021, 07:39:04 pm
As a thank you to our fabulous Vice Presidents  this year we are having at exclusive evening for them. The event will take place at 8-0m on Friday 10th September in the Garry Purdham Suite. Admission is free and there will be light refreshments.

There will be players, coaches and Directors present and you’ll get a chance to ask questions. You might get a pleasant surprise during the evening.

I have e-mailed all those I have an address for but there are quite a few e-Mail addresses I don’t have. If you know a Vice President who is not on the Internet please spread the word.

It is strictly limited to 2021 Vice Presidents only. No guests allowed.

To help with the numbers for catering please let us know if you are coming.

Thanks for your support and making a difference in 2021.

Des

Due to unforeseen circumstances we’re having to move this night to Wednesday the 15th September at 8pm. Sorry about this but it can’t be helped.

Drs