HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

David Thompson

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 06 Oct 2020, 07:03:05 am
Wingman Dave Thompson is the latest Whitehaven player to commit to the club for the 2021 Betfred Championship. Thompson has signed a one year contract for the club. He initially joined on loan from Leigh Centurions in 2017. The former Hull KR and Leigh winger who played for both clubs in SL, then went on to join the club on a permanent deal later that season.
He made his debut for Whitehaven in a 27-10 win away to South Wales Ironmen on the 5th March 2017. He has gone on to become a regular in the Haven team playing sixty seven games and scoring thirty one tries.

David is delighted to have signed again saying, “I am really happy to have signed for another year at Whitehaven. I didn’t see myself at anywhere else other than Whitehaven to be honest. I know that I have a lot more to give and people will see that soon enough.

I am really excited about the season ahead, looking forward to getting stuck back into training with all the lads.It’s been a rough road these past few months with everything that’s going on but we have built a very strong and talented squad in the meantime for the season and I am really looking forward to starting back up again.”

Haven Assistant Coach, Scott McAvoy said, “Dave is an important signing for the club. He’s an excellent finisher and one of the strongest ball carriers in the league.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 06 Oct 2020, 12:13:07 pm
More great news

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 06 Oct 2020, 12:35:37 pm
another fans favourite welcome back dave marra.
born and bred haven.