HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Connor Holliday

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 14 Oct 2020, 07:00:01 am
Connor Holliday is the latest Whitehaven player to commit his future to the club. Connor has just signed a two year deal with the club he joined in 2015.

The versatile 25 year old Holliday said, “I’m really pleased to have signed for two years this time. I’m happy here and I’m looking forward to getting back into training and meeting up with the lads again. I think we can give it a good go next season and surprise one or two teams.”

Holliday first signed for Haven back in 2015 and made his debut on the 15th February 2015 at home to Halifax in the Championship. He has gone on to make 110 appearances for Haven scoring 19 tries and kicking 52 goals.

Assistant Coach, Jonty Gorley, is delighted to have Holliday back on board saying, “Connor is a great re-signing for us, another local lad for our squad. Connor can play a number of positions and he always does a job for us and a s coaches we’re confident in his ability wherever he plays. Connor just gets on with anything that’s put in front of him, whilst giving 100%. He’s the type of player you want to be coaching.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛