HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Gregg McNally Comes Home

Offline Cumbria RL

• Academy Signing
Reply #30 on: 05 Dec 2020, 12:21:21 pm
Cumbria RL

Andrew Dawson has signed for Whitehaven for 2021

Des

Yes true enough and Andrew was great for us. Hanley in his early 20s will be a star for sure. L1 player of the month for March 2020 says a lot

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 05 Dec 2020, 12:45:36 pm
Does it really matter as long as we have a passionate team on the field giving there all I can live with that I actually think this is the best squad we have had for a very long time and we all need to back it rather than slate it 2020 has been hard enough I personally can't wait to get my rugby fix back and if this squad doesn't excite you then nothing will ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ…

You say this every year how is it sustainable to have so many travellers. My money will be going to Workington Town they've put their money where their mouth is and went local and actually meant it by getting the likes of Hewer on board.

Is Mr Charlton not local you will need more than Gary hewer on board personally I think town will struggle this season but who is going to join us in the championship I think it will be barrow

Where do town struggle? They've kept a solid base and added solid players to it. Likes of Cus, Henson, Tomposh and lighthowler to mention a couple.

In my opinion Newcastle get the 14th spot on commercial purposes. To me it's Whitehaven and Oldham for the drop this year. The amount of foreign players ie out of Cumbria NOT west Cumbria just Cumbria is to many. Your putting a lot of pressure on unproven lads.. Just my opinion.

If you were in our position you would definitely do the same even your coach thorman is a traveller where all haven are local coaches doing a great job.
Our squad looks so much stronger than it was last season yes maybe unproven but an exciting season ahead we will have to wait and see I'm looking forward to going to Leigh Featherstone Bradford Sheffield and York widnes toulouse batley dewsbury Oldham Swinton Halifax London  rather than going to South Wales Coventry skolars etc
Can't wait

๐Ÿ‘ Bravo sir I tip my hat, Neil Frazer, Jimmy Woolaghan, Nigel Douglas, Matthew Johnson, Stephen Daniel and Gary Hewer.. Yeah our coach is a traveller but he's ENGLISH and probably the best coach outside of Super League along with James Ford. I wonder how long it'll be until the club is going in another direction or I can't take them any further comes in.. It did at Workington and its a matter of time at Whitehaven. You enjoy your trips to Halifax ect. Take a calculator along for the ride. You'll need it fellas ๐Ÿ˜‰ have a good season boys. Australhaven aren't we.

What a bitter post charlo did a great job for you but his heart was always at haven he didn't expect to win the league in his first season but that's credit to him he's a winner
Enjoy the 8 hour drive in your taxi to South Wales ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You actually believe your own ๐Ÿ’ฉ that's what makes this discussion impossible to have.

Like I say I know where I'd rather be playing enjoyed the hemel Oxford trips but back to the games you want  not impossible discussion facts marra

Who lol I'm a admirer of Jamie Doran at the jam but that's about it obviously charlo dosnt want them back to charlo he beat us 7 in a row best coach you have had in a long time putting Leon in the bin in the last minute thanks Dan abram will always be up there he took you to a OK team stop being bitter good luck next season you will need it.

Elliot Miller
Scholey
Barnes
Moore
Dawson
Brown
Curwen
They don't impress you and that just off top of my head.

Well scholey is ****e he gets smashed to bits everytime he plays us and does nowt. Doran Moore Barnes and miller are the best of that bunch and are good players then you have brown cos we dont need him work that one out and the rest are ameteur 

Offline Cumbria RL

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 05 Dec 2020, 12:54:05 pm
Does it really matter as long as we have a passionate team on the field giving there all I can live with that I actually think this is the best squad we have had for a very long time and we all need to back it rather than slate it 2020 has been hard enough I personally can't wait to get my rugby fix back and if this squad doesn't excite you then nothing will ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ…

You say this every year how is it sustainable to have so many travellers. My money will be going to Workington Town they've put their money where their mouth is and went local and actually meant it by getting the likes of Hewer on board.

Is Mr Charlton not local you will need more than Gary hewer on board personally I think town will struggle this season but who is going to join us in the championship I think it will be barrow

Where do town struggle? They've kept a solid base and added solid players to it. Likes of Cus, Henson, Tomposh and lighthowler to mention a couple.

In my opinion Newcastle get the 14th spot on commercial purposes. To me it's Whitehaven and Oldham for the drop this year. The amount of foreign players ie out of Cumbria NOT west Cumbria just Cumbria is to many. Your putting a lot of pressure on unproven lads.. Just my opinion.

If you were in our position you would definitely do the same even your coach thorman is a traveller where all haven are local coaches doing a great job.
Our squad looks so much stronger than it was last season yes maybe unproven but an exciting season ahead we will have to wait and see I'm looking forward to going to Leigh Featherstone Bradford Sheffield and York widnes toulouse batley dewsbury Oldham Swinton Halifax London  rather than going to South Wales Coventry skolars etc
Can't wait

๐Ÿ‘ Bravo sir I tip my hat, Neil Frazer, Jimmy Woolaghan, Nigel Douglas, Matthew Johnson, Stephen Daniel and Gary Hewer.. Yeah our coach is a traveller but he's ENGLISH and probably the best coach outside of Super League along with James Ford. I wonder how long it'll be until the club is going in another direction or I can't take them any further comes in.. It did at Workington and its a matter of time at Whitehaven. You enjoy your trips to Halifax ect. Take a calculator along for the ride. You'll need it fellas ๐Ÿ˜‰ have a good season boys. Australhaven aren't we.

What a bitter post charlo did a great job for you but his heart was always at haven he didn't expect to win the league in his first season but that's credit to him he's a winner

You actually believe your own ๐Ÿ’ฉ that's what makes this discussion impossible to have.

Like I say I know where I'd rather be playing enjoyed the hemel Oxford trips but back to the games you want  not impossible discussion facts marra

Who lol I'm a admirer of Jamie Doran at the jam but that's about it obviously charlo dosnt want them back to charlo he beat us 7 in a row best coach you have had in a long time putting Leon in the bin in the last minute thanks Dan abram will always be up there he took you to a OK team stop being bitter good luck next season you will need it.

Elliot Miller
Scholey
Barnes
Moore
Dawson
Brown
Curwen

Well scholey is ****e he gets smashed to bits everytime he plays us and does nowt. Doran Moore Barnes and miller are the best of that bunch and are good players then you have brown cos we dont need him work that one out and the rest are ameteur

Usually when u go to hammer a player is it t not because you want them to be kept quiet?

Offline Cumbria RL

• Academy Signing
Reply #33 on: 05 Dec 2020, 12:56:33 pm

Can't wait

Elliot Miller
Scholey
Barnes
Moore
Dawson
Brown
Curwen

As for the lewis brown assessment happen to know him well and he left haven because of work commitments ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 05 Dec 2020, 12:58:17 pm
So 8 miles up the road made a difference pal yea course it did

Offline Cumbria RL

• Academy Signing
Reply #35 on: 05 Dec 2020, 01:10:03 pm
So 8 miles up the road made a difference pal yea course it did

What do you mean?

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 05 Dec 2020, 01:20:03 pm
So he left haven because of work commitments so signs for town? Makes no sense an extra 10 mins drive why not stay at haven? Not exactly gonna Mel any difference due work commitments which side he's at

Offline Cumbria RL

• Academy Signing
Reply #37 on: 05 Dec 2020, 01:30:57 pm
So he left haven because of work commitments so signs for town? Makes no sense an extra 10 mins drive why not stay at haven? Not exactly gonna Mel any difference due work commitments which side he's at

His commitments have since changed he likes the route Thorman is taking one not to dissimilar to the one Whitehaven took in 2019 and won.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #38 on: 05 Dec 2020, 01:55:17 pm

Can't wait

Just incase you didn't know Charlo is English and only travels to away games, no need to travel to home games or for training.

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 05 Dec 2020, 09:35:16 pm
Town will struggle for top 7.  Their squad is garbage Haven will finish top 8 comfortably.

Offline Cumbria RL

• Academy Signing
Reply #40 on: 06 Dec 2020, 01:20:13 pm
Town will struggle for top 7.  Their squad is garbage Haven will finish top 8 comfortably.

Must be that Sellafield air mate.. Biggest laugh I've had all year

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #41 on: 06 Dec 2020, 01:24:40 pm
Right guys, this thread has gone COMPLETELY off topic.  Therefore, locked.

Let's get down to sensible posting and keeping on topic
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›