HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Fighting

Offline haven76

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 22 Jul 2007, 11:17:34 pm
it is a family sport and having these hooligans spoiling it for the rest of the true fans is unacceptable.  a couple sitting behind me today with i think was their grandson were shocked at the fact widnes fans were doing this.  the woman got up and her husband asked where she was going.  with 20 mins to go she said " home, i dont like trouble and they went.  how can you tollerate this when your own fans are walking out of a family day out at a rugby match because of the few that cant control themselves

Offline widnesvikings

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 22 Jul 2007, 11:22:12 pm
i agree with you mate
these people must have only come the match to cause trouble and i hope these people are BANNED from the Halton Stadium
for life as a widnes fan i hope these so called fans are ashamed off themsleeves

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 23 Jul 2007, 02:16:40 pm
i was at the match today and was disgusted with the behaviour of  some of the so called widnes fans.   about a hundred haven fans sat together and made a lot of noise supporting our team.  Towards half time a haven fan who travels from away to all the home and away matches asked a widnes fan if he could get past him to go the toilets.  The widnes fan stood up and punched him in the face.  Several so called stewards attended and they told our supporters to go away and left the widnes boy in the stand.  towards the end of the match another widnes supporter came over towards our supporters,  picked up our flag and started to wipe his rear with it.  Again the stewards did nothing.  (they just told us it was all on camera and may be dealt with)  if this was us we would be delat with by the RFL.  A letter of complaint is going to the RFL,  Cheif executive of widnes and also the Rugby league express about this sort of behaviour.   Hope your proud of yourselves giving the club a bad name.

The biggest problem yesterday was the gutless stewards who just stood there watching what was happening and left the idiots in the ground, saying it would be viewed at a later date. If it was on camera, then why couldn't the supervisor view it and chuck them out there and then.

I hope you do go ahead with the letter of complaint.
I know that we're going to send one and i hope that everyone else who was there and saw it does the same. >:( >:(

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #18 on: 23 Jul 2007, 05:29:47 pm
i was at the match today and was disgusted with the behaviour of  some of the so called widnes fans.   about a hundred haven fans sat together and made a lot of noise supporting our team.  Towards half time a haven fan who travels from away to all the home and away matches asked a widnes fan if he could get past him to go the toilets.  The widnes fan stood up and punched him in the face.  Several so called stewards attended and they told our supporters to go away and left the widnes boy in the stand.  towards the end of the match another widnes supporter came over towards our supporters,  picked up our flag and started to wipe his rear with it.  Again the stewards did nothing.  (they just told us it was all on camera and may be dealt with)  if this was us we would be delat with by the RFL.  A letter of complaint is going to the RFL,  Cheif executive of widnes and also the Rugby league express about this sort of behaviour.   Hope your proud of yourselves giving the club a bad name.

The biggest problem yesterday was the gutless stewards who just stood there watching what was happening and left the idiots in the ground, saying it would be viewed at a later date. If it was on camera, then why couldn't the supervisor view it and chuck them out there and then.

I know that we're going to send one and i hope that everyone else who was there and saw it does the same. >:( >:(

Mate I have wrote a letter to the Rfl, Rugby league express and the leaguer about the Widnes fans behaviour when in Blackpool, but bet it goes nowhere, it will be covered up and brushed under the carpet.

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 24 Jul 2007, 03:27:48 pm

Mate I have wrote a letter to the Rfl, Rugby league express and the leaguer about the Widnes fans behaviour when in Blackpool, but bet it goes nowhere, it will be covered up and brushed under the carpet.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter because they are the great Widnes and we are the tiny Whitehaven.
As long as thr RFL get a Widnes-Cas final, then nothing else matters.