HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

DR sacked???

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #30 on: 17 Jul 2007, 01:41:12 pm
I have gone the right way, My feet have done the talking. Only thing I can say is your easily pleased. I wont be the one making them stay away, I am only one man and one voice, but lets just wait and see if Dave the glorious and his valiant squad can do it.
There is at best six players down there worth keeping, I am not saying they not all decent blokes the squad, They are you can have some good crack with them, and they are sound as a pound.
What I am saying they are not good enough to be playing in a haven shirt. No pride, No passion, No hunger. No bloody idea?

You and the rest of the sheep BAAAAAAAAA! carry on giving this clown your support, and come the end of next season we will be in the same situation as Town.

I have said it numerous times on here. MARK MY WORDS WE ARE IN FOR THIN TIMES. AND FOR ALL YOU SHEEP, HERE IT IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

Baaaaaa baaa baaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baa baaaaaaaaa ba baaa baa baaaaaaaaaa![/size]

BAAAAAAAAAA N*$ Head

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #31 on: 17 Jul 2007, 02:22:28 pm
I have gone the right way, My feet have done the talking. Only thing I can say is your easily pleased. I wont be the one making them stay away, I am only one man and one voice, but lets just wait and see if Dave the glorious and his valiant squad can do it.
There is at best six players down there worth keeping, I am not saying they not all decent blokes the squad, They are you can have some good crack with them, and they are sound as a pound.
What I am saying they are not good enough to be playing in a haven shirt. No pride, No passion, No hunger. No bloody idea?

You and the rest of the sheep BAAAAAAAAA! carry on giving this clown your support, and come the end of next season we will be in the same situation as Town.

I have said it numerous times on here. MARK MY WORDS WE ARE IN FOR THIN TIMES. AND FOR ALL YOU SHEEP, HERE IT IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

Baaaaaa baaa baaaaaa baaaaaaaaa baa baaaaaaaaa ba baaa baa baaaaaaaaaa![/size]

BAAAAAAAAAA N*$ Head

Sorry not very fluent in sheep, Whats your reply say?

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #32 on: 17 Jul 2007, 05:46:14 pm
BAAAAAAAAAAA

Since I'm supposed to be a sheep

Lol