HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

We haven't had one for a while..........

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:42:12 pm
 ......... So flannerz is it possible for DR to do another coaches corner for us?

Maybe even answer some questions?
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Monte2carlo

Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:45:33 pm
Now there's a good idea

Monte

popularsider

Reply #2 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:45:50 pm
best be before friday  :D

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2007, 10:53:50 pm
Would it not be better Q & A face to face in the bar after the next home game, after fats saying moral was good in the camp was obviously coached to say that  id like to see DR answer the Q again and a few others.
We the paying fans should know the truth and they should fix.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 16 Jul 2007, 11:06:52 pm
Would it not be better Q & A face to face in the bar after the next home game, after fats saying moral was good in the camp was obviously coached to say that  id like to see DR answer the Q again and a few others.
We the paying fans should know the truth and they should fix.

how about including the club captin and a few players after all there all to blame
THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

Reply #5 on: 16 Jul 2007, 11:12:21 pm
DR talk to fans are you joking?

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 16 Jul 2007, 11:13:34 pm
If thats what you and others want fine but its not  the players to blame for no game plan and low moral but if thats what keeps you happy fine and if they did lets hope there not coached to say what fats did poor lad you could see by his face he was uneasy saying it. DR has been good at ducking Q,s its about time he answered a few.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 16 Jul 2007, 11:14:04 pm
when i saw the topic title i thought it was meaning we havent had a coach for a while!!!
LOL
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #8 on: 16 Jul 2007, 11:16:34 pm
 I was gonna say finish the title off but i knew someone would do it anyways!  ;)  :D
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 17 Jul 2007, 12:00:23 am
i would ask dave rotheram is it true the local lads are getting cheased off  with the traveling lads cuming training when they want but getting payed the most and players like rob jackson just walk back in the team weres other players haveto play u21;s and does he think its right waseting are full time player on a 34 year old prop that couldnt brake through a wet paper bag i get told he does the things you dont notice but i would rather have a player doing the things i notice

Offline Flannerz

• Administrator
  • Fans Favourite
Reply #10 on: 17 Jul 2007, 11:22:23 am
I'll drop him an e-mail asking him but I'm not too sure if we'll get one ;)