HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Playground Rumours

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 14 Jul 2007, 10:11:16 pm
SC  is  the  next  coach.  That  comes  from t he  top :)

popularsider

Reply #16 on: 14 Jul 2007, 11:07:11 pm
Simon Cowell  ???

Offline 007

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 15 Jul 2007, 03:13:44 pm
i heard that harrison crack last week think what i heard was if we get hammerd by widnes then DR is gone an they are bringing harrison in
Welcome on board Karl ;D ;D

Offline From the Jam Butty Mines

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 15 Jul 2007, 05:45:52 pm
Quote from: Keith on July 13, 2007, 05:18:52 PM
Quote from: puppetmaster on July 13, 2007, 09:40:25 AM
karl harrison................

the man who coached salford when they were last in the NL's,

the man who coached a combined team from the NL's to face the NZ A team when they were over,

the man who point blank refused to pick gary broadbent for this game " because he will get his chance for cumbria against them", despite him being THE stand out full back

real reason he didnt pick him? because whitehaven were the ONLY team salford couldnt beat that year, home and away!!!

he would have to change his team  every time we played somebody more than once!!

no thanks

if we are starting to decide on next years coach i'd love to see PC at the recre< not mr cullen!> 

He might come for a full-time jon Big Mac as he is talking about quitting Barrow because he is only part-time and it's affecting his family life.   

as i said in my other post on this topic keith, i wasnt and am not talking about the boy from flossyville!! 
i am looking higher in the SKY for  PC!! 

Well I think u'v got one part of that statement right but u'v missed off "the sky in" in a re-arranged order.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #19 on: 15 Jul 2007, 07:57:40 pm

the man who coached a combined team from the NL's to face the NZ A team when they were over,

the man who point blank refused to pick gary broadbent for this game " because he will get his chance for cumbria against them", despite him being THE stand out full back

real reason he didnt pick him? because whitehaven were the ONLY team salford couldnt beat that year, home and away!!!

he would have to change his team  every time we played somebody more than once!!

no thanks

if we are starting to decide on next years coach i'd love to see PC at the recre< not mr cullen!> ;) ;)

He might come for a full-time jon Big Mac as he is talking about quitting Barrow because he is only part-time and it's affecting his family life.   ;) ;)

as i said in my other post on this topic keith, i wasnt and am not talking about the boy from flossyville!! :o :o
i am looking higher in the SKY for  PC!! ;) ;)

Sorry, big fella, I hadn't read it right but you surely can't mean Phil Clarke, CAN YOU??????
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline hawkeye

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 15 Jul 2007, 09:00:24 pm
Care to translate that one, Beachbum???

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 16 Jul 2007, 09:22:25 pm

no thanks

if we are starting to decide on next years coach i'd love to see PC at the recre< not mr cullen!> ;) ;)

He might come for a full-time jon Big Mac as he is talking about quitting Barrow because he is only part-time and it's affecting his family life.   ;) ;)

as i said in my other post on this topic keith, i wasnt and am not talking about the boy from flossyville!! :o :o
i am looking higher in the SKY for  PC!! ;) ;)

Sorry, big fella, I hadn't read it right but you surely can't mean Phil Clarke, CAN YOU??????

indeed i do mean phil clarke, i know it would be a hard task to get him from sky,but i reckon if the deal was right, ie letting him continue with some sky duties then i think he could be tempted, after all he seems to be the only one who ever fights for or even bothers to mention havens cause!
i think he is a very itelligent man who knows the game, he could< tho probably not from our lot> command a great deal of respect in the change rooms
i personally would love to see clarkey at the recre
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good