HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Dewsbury - CC Rd 4 - 11.3.20 (Re-Arranged)

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Your prediction..........
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 09 Mar 2020, 12:00:57 pm
i think we will win

haven 18 dewsbury 6
born and bred haven.

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2020, 11:05:01 am
This is highly winnable, Dewsbury have already said they do not see the cups as a priority also they have to come up mid week with no real "carrot" for a win. This could be a kick start.

We have lost 5 games, against Swinton we were awful, London played well in patches, I think we were somewhat unlucky against Oldham (3 tries to 2 and a "iffy" penalty try plus a freak bounce of the ball), Tolouse are beyond our ability and, by all accounts,  there there was some positives against Widnes. Some troops to come back.

Bit too early to throw in the towel

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2020, 03:21:18 pm
Haven 12 Dewsbury 24

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 10 Mar 2020, 07:09:50 pm
Fancy us getting a win and kick start the season . It’ll be close so I’ll go for Haven 24 Rams 20

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 10 Mar 2020, 09:00:00 pm
Gary Charlton has announced his 21 man squad to take on Dewsbury Rams in our rearranged fourth round Coral Challenge Cup fixture tomorrow night.

There are two changes to the 21 man squad as Ellis Gillam & Karl Olstrom drop out of the squad which sees the return of James Newton and Jake Bradley despite the latter eventually playing versus Widnes on Sunday.

Charlton’s 21 man squad to take on Dewsbury Rams

Dion Aiye, Jake Bradley, Andrew Bulman, Brett Carter, Kris Coward, Karl Dixon, Sam Dowsett, Sam Forrester, Connor Holliday, Ethan Kelly, Jake Moore, Jason Mossop, Jessie Joe Parker, James Newton, Brett Phillips, Callum Phillips, Marc Shackley, Jamie Thackray, Dave Thompson, Tom Walker, Tom Wilkinson
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›