• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 02 May 2021, 04:50:06 pm
Your view..........
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 02 May 2021, 04:55:34 pm
Lost ball to early in key positions cost us dearly.  Few players still missing fair play to Bradford big strong experienced team.  We're not too far away . Walmsley outstanding again

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 02 May 2021, 04:56:11 pm
Same old Haven , unenforced errors, daft penalties and iffy decision making,. CAme good last 15 mins and if we'd  played with the same composure  earlier in the game it would have been a win.
Take the lessons into next weeks game and They'll turn Oldham  over.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 02 May 2021, 04:56:25 pm
Have to many balls to Bradford, in the end the score looked respectable but 13 against 12 and they score😖 we need some hard running forwards and a scrum half that can take the line on. Dixon is a class player and hopefully when Callum’s back we can run rings around some teams. Well done all as the score line is not what I was expecting as I thought it would be higher on Bradfords favour.

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 02 May 2021, 05:07:39 pm
First time since charlo took over I would question some players desire.  Poor defeat against a bang average side who successfully plodded up the middle and made yards at will.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 02 May 2021, 05:19:42 pm
Some poor performances today thought Jason mossop was finished last year but today look well and truly finished for the second time this year bombed a walk in try that could of changed the game. Also why do we keep refusing to take the 2 points when we get the chance especially when our plan of 5 drives and a kick doesn’t work against big teams. Charlo needs to sort it out before it’s too late and if we get beat next week we’re in for a difficult season
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 02 May 2021, 06:41:30 pm
Bradford played a cuter game than us, winding up our guys to give away penalties when they were down to 12 men. Their game plan was simple unlike ours they went up the middle then out to the sides, our usual 5 up the middle then kick hopingfor a mistake didn't  work, when we went wide we scored some points -Charlo take note, whenplan A doesn't  work we need to go to plan B.

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 02 May 2021, 07:38:31 pm
We need to cut out mistakes and penalties as far as possible. First half we conceed 3 penalties and 3 tries off the back of them. Bradford were a big side and our bench, once again was thin. I realise there are injuries, but I think we could have had a more muscled up bench. Anyway, hopefully Charlo will get them focussed for next week. A real 4 pointer even at this early stage.

Offline haven132

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 02 May 2021, 08:08:12 pm
Charlos player rotation plan has proven to be a failure. We need to start fielding our strongest possible team week in week out. The continued unnecessary team changes is affecting combinations and team chemistry which is showing in our results

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 02 May 2021, 09:03:24 pm
Most changes are down to injuries are they not? Then you also need selected players to turn up. Like last season there are must win games. Swinton and Oldham are the weakest with us. We need to targeting Away wins against those, and pick up a few extra Home wins to survive.

We were going down last season, no doubt.

We have strengthened well, just need luck with injuries to keep our strongest 17 on the Park.

HW

Offline haven132

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 02 May 2021, 10:24:43 pm
Confirmed injuries
Shacks,Mcnally,Thornley,King. Callum suspended

Shouldn't every game be a must win? After watching most games so far this season I don't think anyone should be taken lightly including Swinton and Oldham. I would like to see how we go if we stuck with a 17 for a few weeks

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 02 May 2021, 10:28:14 pm
Bradford played a cuter game than us, winding up our guys to give away penalties when they were down to 12 men. Their game plan was simple unlike ours they went up the middle then out to the sides, our usual 5 up the middle then kick hopingfor a mistake didn't  work, when we went wide we scored some points -Charlo take note, whenplan A doesn't  work we need to go to plan B.

We don’t have a plan B pal it’s only when the lads play off the cuff do we look dangerous, going thru the middle against massive packs is old fashioned rugby especially when your pack isn’t as strong as it should be

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #12 on: 02 May 2021, 10:30:01 pm
Most changes are down to injuries are they not? Then you also need selected players to turn up. Like last season there are must win games. Swinton and Oldham are the weakest with us. We need to targeting Away wins against those, and pick up a few extra Home wins to survive.

We were going down last season, no doubt.

We have strengthened well, just need luck with injuries to keep our strongest 17 on the Park.

HW

Yet he was playing today too many mates in the squad

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 03 May 2021, 08:58:19 am
Thing is have we seen our strongest 17 yet the way it’s looking season will be over and we will be down before we get a chance to see how good we are but I agree the team is changing far too much weekly we need consistency

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 03 May 2021, 08:59:34 am
Confirmed injuries
Shacks,Mcnally,Thornley,King. Callum suspended

Shouldn't every game be a must win? After watching most games so far this season I don't think anyone should be taken lightly including Swinton and Oldham. I would like to see how we go if we stuck with a 17 for a few weeks
Where is Dion surely he’s back soon he’s been a player we have missed massively and can turn games on his own need him back sap
« Last Edit: 03 May 2021, 09:15:38 am by MrsHavenWarrior »