• First Team Backup
A big defeat but it’s not the end of the world
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Embarrassing. 

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Best side I’ve ever seen in the championship the pace and power is frightening cut through us at will even with a 2nd team out it’s scary how many injuries we have. But why didn’t we try and game manage and put the ball into touch to have a rest etc but Toulouse would compete with most sl sides just a cart how far away from them we are

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
We were never gonna win but absolutely no excuse for the poor tackling  too many players not good enough I’m afraid. Another week we’re we were found lacking in pace in the centres and wingers what’s wrong with Purewal or has he left. SHOCKING
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
We were never gonna win but absolutely no excuse for the poor tackling  too many players not good enough I’m afraid. Another week we’re we were found lacking in pace in the centres and wingers what’s wrong with Purewal or has he left. SHOCKING

Parker played well on the wing.  So let's play him in the centre and poor croston on the wing who was absolutely clueless.  And surely there are better players in the pub than Mossop....  and as for Worthington.  Can't think of a poorer player who has worn the shirt.

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Never a game we were going to win but still some positives. Graham tackled well and there was no real sign of capitulation. Toulouse were bigger, faster and fitter and their ability to off load often with three tacklers on them was very impressive. I agree that both of our wingers were found wanting and made anumber of bad reads. Losing Phillips very early didn't help.

The positive is the fixture lists have only given us one game with Toulouse, I have no doubt that if Swinton, Oldham, Newcastle and Dewsbury (who are our real competition) play them twice they will all get a double dose of pain.

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Never a game we were going to win but still some positives. Graham tackled well and there was no real sign of capitulation. Toulouse were bigger, faster and fitter and their ability to off load often with three tacklers on them was very impressive. I agree that both of our wingers were found wanting and made anumber of bad reads. Losing Phillips very early didn't help.

The positive is the fixture lists have only given us one game with Toulouse, I have no doubt that if Swinton, Oldham, Newcastle and Dewsbury (who are our real competition) play them twice they will all get a double dose of pain.
[/quote

The fixture list have been very kind.  A number of teams have Fev and Toulouse 3 or 4 times to come.

• Haven Legend
I think we need to realise it was our 2nd team out today but tolouse wer 3 levels above we have to accept it they ripped us to shreds at will and I’m a haven fan as big as anyone but it was a joy to watch a team of that class come here to keep under 70 was great as many teams would have been near 100 its painful on our behalf but it’s a free game and il bet money with anyone they beat most side 1st team by more than us today let’s get behind them for Widnes a game was can win if we have the right attitude

Offline Richard Bills

• Academy Star
A not wholly unexpected large defeat against a top team who put 70 points on Widnes last weekend too.
That said there is clearly limited depth of quality in the squad. We need players back from injury asap; especially for the home game against Batley, where there is a good chance of a win.

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup

Parker played well on the wing.  So let's play him in the centre and poor croston on the wing who was absolutely clueless.  And surely there are better players in the pub than Mossop....  and as for Worthington.  Can't think of a poorer player who has worn the shirt.
I can Glenn Riley.

• Haven Legend
All our best stringing players missing is enough to make anyone see we will struggle against that side as I say more will do a lot worse than us

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
And your thoughts are.............
I thought we were in fora agood kicking but got off with a good slapping instead. They were much quicker and more game savvy than us and the very feyw chances we had might have come off against lesser opposition.  That said we were weak on-the-outsides  and let poor defence cost us points.
Shame about Callum, if I was cynical I'd saying wit as a deliberate  ploy but t that's game management. So onwards and upwards.

Offline haven132

• Academy Signing

I can Glenn Riley.
you can add kelly to that list aswell

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Embarrassing.
Why? They will have a lot higher scores than that this season. It was great to see such a good team on the rec just a shame we weren’t on the terraces to watch it. I would have loved to see us score but they will beat a lot of teams by more than they beat us today,
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave