HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Toulouse Olympique XIII - 16.05.2021 - Match Thoughts

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
100 percent agree and it was nowhere near a full strength side by us was like a 2nd team but I can easily see them whipping Swinton next week by more

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Embarrassing.
Why? They will have a lot higher scores than that this season. It was great to see such a good team on the rec just a shame we weren’t on the terraces to watch it. I would have loved to see us score but they will beat a lot of teams by more than they beat us today,

Tackling pathetic.  Ball retention pathetic.  If that is now acceptable to fans I give up.  15 years ago we were beating full time teams regularly and at least competing.  Today was a disgrace.  But when your coach gives up before the game the attitude today is only to be expected.  They beat part time halifax and York by 10 and 15 points respectively.  We were not playing f@ckign Australia.  So this bollocks a out they will beat most teams by more is laughable.  Like most whitehaven fans tbh.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Times change pal teams are much better than when we were on the verge of sl and that’s a fact but with a 2nd team out it’s no surprise the score was what it was even our first team would have conceded 30+ I’d say

Offline haven132

• Academy Signing
We were never gonna win but absolutely no excuse for the poor tackling  too many players not good enough I’m afraid. Another week we’re we were found lacking in pace in the centres and wingers what’s wrong with Purewal or has he left. SHOCKING

Parker played well on the wing.  So let's play him in the centre and poor croston on the wing who was absolutely clueless.  And surely there are better players in the pub than Mossop....  and as for Worthington.  Can't think of a poorer player who has worn the shirt.
I can Glenn Riley.
you can add kelly to that list aswell
and guy graham

Offline meesterC

• Academy Star
Haven played a team which would probably be a top 6 SL side. No shame in loosing to a much better team.

Onwards and upwards

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Always disappointing to lose and the hammering yesterday was doubly so. That said, I think the relative strengths of both teams made it inevitable. For us at the moment we need to get back to strength as soon as injuries allow and win the all the games where we are in with a shout of doing so. Tolouse are a class act, and as things stand I can't see anyone in our league beating them this season. They would have been a much stronger addition to Super League than Leigh. Jake Bradley was stand out for us imo.

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Charlo again not happy.  He is like a broken record, time he looked in the mirror.