HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widnes v Haven 23/5/21 - Match Reaction

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 23 May 2021, 04:43:29 pm
And your thoughts on the Widnes defeat...........
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 23 May 2021, 04:58:13 pm
And your thoughts on the Widnes defeat...........
What excuses are we going to make this week, 2nd team, referee, artificial pitch or are we just going to admit we were crap and clueless ?

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 23 May 2021, 05:00:51 pm
 Discussing display, same old mistakes and errors week in week out, penalties knock  ons etc. we lack line speed and teams make easy yards, then we give them more yards with daft penalties. McNally was either not fit or has lost it, Warmsly is better at full back at least he will get a ball ?  time for a change in direction and it must start with the coach as I’m getting a little fed up with the same excuses week in week out “he’s like a stuck record”

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 23 May 2021, 05:03:36 pm
Think we know what will come. Don’t think we’re useless just badly coached and players playing who  should have been finished 2 years ago. But no doubt the blinkers will still be on and everything rosey. I mean Widnes are a poor team I’ve just got of the phone to a Widnes season ticket holder and he can’t believe how easy it was 
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 23 May 2021, 05:07:36 pm
Could easily have been a bigger score than last week.  Charlo out.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 23 May 2021, 05:11:09 pm
Appalled ashamed at what I’ve just watched well turned off after 60 mins everyone bar Jake Bradley need to look at themselves and see if they wanna be here or go imagine if the fans had went and watched it I paid to watch it that was bad enough big question need asked and answered cos nothing is changing weekly

Online noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 23 May 2021, 05:14:01 pm
One word, ****
« Last Edit: 23 May 2021, 05:15:52 pm by noahrob »

Offline Richard Bills

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 23 May 2021, 05:22:50 pm
Comfortably the worst performance of the season so far, against a mediocre Widnes side.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 23 May 2021, 05:26:06 pm
Charlo out. Pathetic for 2nd week running. Thank god oldham gifted us a win. Roll on london skolars next season
Up The Haven

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 23 May 2021, 05:58:33 pm
CHARLO OUT - CHARLO OUT
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #10 on: 23 May 2021, 06:20:54 pm
It was very poor.  We are consistently underpowered in the forwards smaller and less aggression.   I am not sure what Mcnally brings to full back ..compared to Lacheln he is no where near the high balls and none existant in defence.  Added to which LM was out on tne wing and just not involved today compared to being the star performer most weeks. 

In the end we need to beat Swinton Oldham and Newcastle to stay up, they are our competition in truth.

Offline haven132

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 23 May 2021, 06:23:44 pm
Completely out coached. To think people said last week was our 2nd team what was this week our 3rd?. We are the only team in the league who consistently make upwards of 6 changes every week .

How do you expect the team string together performances and wins being coached like that?

I feel for the VPs who help fund our strongest squad in years for it to put use like this.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 23 May 2021, 06:30:18 pm
It was very poor.  We are consistently underpowered in the forwards smaller and less aggression.   I am not sure what Mcnally brings to full back ..compared to Lacheln he is no where near the high balls and none existant in defence.  Added to which LM was out on tne wing and just not involved today compared to being the star performer most weeks. 

In the end we need to beat Swinton Oldham and Newcastle to stay up, they are our competition in truth.

McNally has only ever played well at FB in a winning team. He is never gone show up well, with teams running through us.

HW

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 23 May 2021, 06:36:54 pm

McNally has only ever played well at FB in a winning team. He is never gone show up well, with teams running through us.

HW

Half back when he scored a hat trick against salford.
Up The Haven

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 23 May 2021, 06:41:56 pm
Simple fix play him and Lachlan in centres and Chris Taylor at fullback and play wingers on the wing or is that too simple doing this gets mossop out the team as he’s gone. Saying that we don’t have a fit winger to pick from  what ever happened to Purewal or was he a one hit wonder
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold