HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

PLEASE LISTEN TO US & LET US HAVE OUR SAY ? AND ANSWER US!

Guest · 25 · 1504

WHITEHAVENHERO

Well folk's what do we really think? What do you as a supporter want done? Never mind sitting on the fence here is your chance to show the BOD what we want.

Do we want to keep DR as coach?
Do we need a clean out at the club, If so  Players? Coach? BOD?  Any? Some? or Most?
Will you still be supporting the club next season if things stay as they are?
So what can be done? What needs to be done? How do we go about it? or is it down hill from here?
These questions need to be answered and then put to the BOD.
Better still leave this thread open for 2 weeks, say until the 31 of July and then I will print this out and post it direct to the BOD then we are sure they know our feelings. So come on folk here is your opportunity to let it all out & see if we can get a reply from the Club. Coach & players. Ask any question you like, try to address it to  Coach, Player or BOD.  and lets see what the clubs take on this situation is. Because unless they do something now and act.  I am afraid to say we will be on the slippery road to the late 80's & 90's again!

WHITEHAVENHERO

My first question is.  Will any player please come on here even if it is anonymously and let us know is there trouble in camp or not?

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
keep DR
sign a couple of players before the end of july(one being a prop)
keep the board but get barry r back involved
send non playing players to away games on the supporters bus so they get to see it from our side ;D
THE MULLET IS BACK

popularsider

get rid of rotherham,aaron smith,eilbeck.

sign a new prop and a stand off

give craig macca a chance in the 1st team

get barry rich,billy rudd and stobbart on the board,

Offline kesker1963

• Academy Star
an official apology from the club to all the haven supporters who were in blackpool whether for a day or the weekend who spent hard earned money  to be upset in a final once again would go a long way and yes i will be back there cheering the boys on as i have been on the terraces for 34 years ,so hopfully we will get bigger and stronger next year,

lowca

Derrie has been our best centre this season and will only get better.

Monte2carlo

I have this for the fans who want a new board of directors.

If you think that you can do any better than the people who work tiressly and unpaid for the club phone up 01946 692915 and volunteer to help. My father spends over 30 hours a week un paid to keep whitehaven on a steady keel trying for them to in the black,  donates money to the club for various things &  sponsors 3 games per year . Would any of you guys do that probably no.

What credit does he, Des Bryne, George Rowlandson, Dave Farrell etc get from you people who hide behind screen names nothing more than for him and the others to be re-placed because we got hammered.

Give these guys a break. and i suggest popularsider & havenhero get down to the club and help out as you two are always telling them where they are going so badly wrong.

Were they the ones who were dropping balls and missing tackles erm no

Chris C
Monte

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
well said monte

THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline recrelad

• Academy Star
Well said Monte.It wasn't the directors fault the team played crap on the day.

WHITEHAVENHERO

If you think that you can do any better than the people who work tiressly and unpaid for the club phone up 01946 692915 and volunteer to help. My father spends over 30 hours a week un paid to keep whitehaven on a steady keel trying for them to in the black,  donates money to the club for various things &  sponsors 3 games per year . Would any of you guys do that probably no.

What credit does he, Des Bryne, George Rowlandson, Dave Farrell etc get from you people who hide behind screen names nothing more than for him and the others to be re-placed because we got hammered.

Give these guys a break. and i suggest popularsider & havenhero get down to the club and help out as you two are always telling them where they are going so badly wrong.

Chris C
Monte

Hold your gob a Minette marra, where have I had a go at the BOD.  I have asked a question thats all. Questions allot of us want answers too. I have not said replace the BOD have I. and if marra for your business if  I had the money that daddy gives to you, I would be doing something to help the club not ****ing it away & not latching on to daddy, let daddy come on here and tell us something, instead off  you fighting his corner &  for the BOD, when did you become a member of the board or the voice of the board or Haven. The BOD pass the crack to the favored with the special handshake & for the favored few friends. You get to know loads marra, but do you tell us fans out, No nothing, so you can button your gob and give your dad chance to comment, because he can not be that far away from you while your typing on here.
I think the BOD do a good job, so don't put words in my mouth marra, only thing I say about them, if you not in the click, they tell you nowt.

Oh and the names Mark Shackley, I am not hiding behind no screen names marra, You can be sure of that.
[/size]

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
My father spends over 30 hours a week un paid to keep whitehaven on a steady keel trying for them to in the black,  donates money to the club for various things &  sponsors 3 games per year . Would any of you guys do that probably no.

You will probably find most if not all people on here, support the club in one way or another. Going through the turnstile every home game, buying tickets, and giving sponsorship like the 3 internet forums have done over the recent seasons.

Not all people are in a position to sponsor games, or give up 30 hours a week, many have to work, saw they can get through that turnstile on a Sunday. The BOD do a stirling job, and i dont think they need replaced. The club is probably in its best financial state it has ever been, and that must be down to the current BOD, and them that served under the current regime.

TW

WHITEHAVENHERO

Chris C
Monte

No they were not the ones, But were they not the one who picked the clown as coach. Let the fans vote next time, Video record the interviews, then play them on here, Let us choose our leader, then it's our fault if he is ****e!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
keep DR
sign a couple of players before the end of july(one being a prop)
keep the board but get barry r back involved
send non playing players to away games on the supporters bus so they get to see it from our side ;D

good points bkm
but i say lose the coach, hopefully replace him asap if not let GB and DS coach with assistance from PS
the board have and are doing a great job, agree we need barry rich back we also desperately need a sugar daddy!!
no point wasting money on improving the team until the end of the season in readiness for next year, why spend money trying to win the GF when we won't be allowed into SL?
like the point about non playing squad members, surely they should all <where possible> be at away games anyway?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
get rid of ,eilbeck.

What are you on about - Eilbeck deserves his place week in week out

lowca

Rob Jackson will be on twice the money Derrie's on and Derrie's a far better player.

Jackson's a waste of money.