HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Swinton Lions 4.7.21 - Match Reaction

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #30 on: 05 Jul 2021, 09:40:52 pm
Have to agree some of the decisions wer so bad they wer laughable we wer the much better team and the ref kept Swinton in the game with the decisions the score line could have and would been quite a lot higher if the officials didn’t help them out and right after half time it was penalty penalty 6 again for swinton for the first 20 mins hence how they got back In the game we finally got back into it the final 20 and ran away a little bit but the score line is flattering to swinton I will give them there due they aren’t the worse side I’ve seen at the recreation ground

Absolute utter garbage!

If fact almost as bad as your spelling, punctuation, and grammar!

Take off your blinkers!

Spelly.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 05 Jul 2021, 09:51:20 pm
Sorry mate txt language my bad but bet if you asked 90 percent of people at the match they would agree with me if I’ve got blinkers god knows what you were watching yesterday

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 05 Jul 2021, 10:08:53 pm
Sorry mate txt language my bad but bet if you asked 90 percent of people at the match they would agree with me if I’ve got blinkers god knows what you were watching yesterday

Yeah, because 90% of them were 'Haven fans!  :D

We are all biased (apart from the officials) and want decisions to go our way, but I stand by my (biased?) opinion that the fourteen point difference, was just about fair over the eighty minutes.

I always enjoy my trips to the Rec, and have been many times, but I doubt if we'll see you next season, as relegation  looms big style for us!  :'(

Good luck for the remainder of the campaign.

Spelly.

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 05 Jul 2021, 10:12:14 pm
Dunno pal your not far off and played very well in parts I don’t think a win is far off your a better side than Oldham for starters just need some confidence pal see you at swinton buddy

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #34 on: 05 Jul 2021, 10:22:54 pm
Dunno pal your not far off and played very well in parts I don’t think a win is far off your a better side than Oldham for starters just need some confidence pal see you at swinton buddy

No you won't as (along with Fev, Toulouse, and Thunder) we only play you once this season. More's the pity!

Spelly.

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 05 Jul 2021, 10:26:04 pm
Forgot about that marra  🙈 still got time to turn it around as well

Offline Wiltshire Steve

• Academy Star
  • Whitehaven RFLC fan from Portsmouth UK