HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Who's going to Widnes this Sunday

Guest · 42 · 2085

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #15 on: 18 Jul 2007, 09:23:34 pm
I take it you are a bloke, and not some 15 year old trying to give me some advise on a club I have supported for over 30 years. Week in , Week out, One of the 500 hundred they use to pull, How long you been going to the games. Since we became half decent

Firstly WHITEHAVENHERO I am not a bloke I'm a 34 year old Whitehaven girl with three children who's been going to watch Haven week in week out since I was a toddler. May I add all five of us are season ticket holders and were proud to be Haven fans and have stood and watched the team through the dark days as-well as the good days. We stayed right until the bitter end  on Sunday to see the team get there medals unlike the two thousand others who walked out for whatever reason. So sorry to burst your bubble with the image you had of me.

Haven till we die (through thick and thin)

WHITEHAVENHERO

Reply #16 on: 18 Jul 2007, 10:32:38 pm
I take it you are a bloke, and not some 15 year old trying to give me some advise on a club I have supported for over 30 years. Week in , Week out, One of the 500 hundred they use to pull, How long you been going to the games. Since we became half decent

Firstly WHITEHAVENHERO I am not a bloke I'm a 34 year old Whitehaven girl with three children who's been going to watch Haven week in week out since I was a toddler. May I add all five of us are season ticket holders and were proud to be Haven fans and have stood and watched the team through the dark days as-well as the good days. We stayed right until the bitter end  on Sunday to see the team get there medals unlike the two thousand others who walked out for whatever reason. So sorry to burst your bubble with the image you had of me.

Haven till we die (through thick and thin)

So what you saying the fans who walked out are not real fans, or do you think they were just a tad embarrassed. and you the true fans stayed to the end and applauded the abysmal performance. You pay you entrance fee, so you entitled to your say, I pay mine and I will have my say. It's called freedom of speech!

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 18 Jul 2007, 11:16:32 pm
The fans should have got the medals for going to watch it lol

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 18 Jul 2007, 11:18:57 pm
The fans should have got the medals for going to watch it lol

like it marra and we should

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #19 on: 19 Jul 2007, 09:32:02 pm
What I am saying is I have supported Haven through thick and thin and I am a true fan, whatever you say will not change a thing, so start looking on the bright side, at the end of the day we have to move forward.

Yourhavingalaugh

Reply #20 on: 19 Jul 2007, 11:01:10 pm
What I am saying is I have supported Haven through thick and thin and I am a true fan, whatever you say will not change a thing, so start looking on the bright side, at the end of the day we have to move forward.

You do spout a load of clap trap. True fans want to have the best team, True fans want their team to play with pride, True fans want their team to give it 100% every time. True fans moan & groan because they do not like be made to look like Muppet's.
Your the type of supporter who does not mind where the hell the club are sitting in the league, just as long as you have a nice day out with the family every Sunday.  Listen to the folk who want to move their club forward, Not sit in NL1 for ever more girl.
You just love to hear your voice putting fans down. You have a go at everyones thoughts on here. That fella Havenhero as more pride in his club then you will ever have, he moans because he wants better. You moan at him, but your happy in the situation your in now. I know who I think the true fan is. and it ain't you.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 20 Jul 2007, 11:46:27 am
why stay away from the club and stop giving them money? will that not just damage the club further?
haven till i die

specialbrew92

Reply #22 on: 20 Jul 2007, 11:52:47 am

You do spout a load of clap trap. True fans want to have the best team, True fans want their team to play with pride, True fans want their team to give it 100% every time. True fans moan & groan because they do not like be made to look like Muppet's.
Your the type of supporter who does not mind where the hell the club are sitting in the league, just as long as you have a nice day out with the family every Sunday.  Listen to the folk who want to move their club forward, Not sit in NL1 for ever more girl.
You just love to hear your voice putting fans down. You have a go at everyones thoughts on here. That fella Havenhero as more pride in his club then you will ever have, he moans because he wants better. You moan at him, but your happy in the situation your in now. I know who I think the true fan is. and it ain't you.

Yourhavinalaugh,

Yet again you behave like a spoilt schoolboy. If somebody does not agree with you refrain from throwing a temper tantrum

Monte

Yourhavingalaugh

Reply #23 on: 20 Jul 2007, 11:57:23 am

Yourhavinalaugh,

Yet again you behave like a spoilt schoolboy. If somebody does not agree with you refrain from throwing a temper tantrum

Monte

You ever heard the term

"Sticks and Stones marra.  Carry on with your, "I will have the last word here marra" I could not give give a toss!  ;D ;D ;D :P :P

specialbrew92

Reply #24 on: 20 Jul 2007, 11:59:58 am
LOL,

bye

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #25 on: 20 Jul 2007, 01:29:14 pm

Your the one who's talking a lot of gibberish, I have more passion and pride in my club than you will ever know mate.  I just don't go putting the club down at every opportunity, I have faith in my club and fellow supporters, but as usual we have the odd few whom I will not name, who just like to put the club and the rest of the fans down. I want my club to move forward and some day hope that they will do well and get into super league, improve the ground and get a coach who gets us there, but realistically we have to make the best at what we have got at this moment in time. Yes I do enjoy a great day out with my family my family mean alot to me as do my clubso why shouldn't I combine the two together. I just don't moan because I want better, the world just isn't like that and when you grow up you will find out that is not the way to go about it.

HAVEN

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 20 Jul 2007, 01:29:47 pm

Yourhavinalaugh,

Monte

Monte,

I think yourhavinalaugh has sort of lost the plot a bit. in the thread 'Time for you people to have a rethink about your future? ' it implies that HER husband is a Haven supporter (That was the first post from whoever it is), now they're shouting and carrying on as if they're a great supporter and has a go at someone for being a GIRL. Wires crossed or just forgot what they've posted and what gender they are. Or is it somebody who's just come onto this forum trying to wind people up. Answers on a postcard to ClownsRus c/o Derwent Park I think.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 20 Jul 2007, 01:47:58 pm

Yourhavinalaugh,

Monte

You ever heard the term

"Sticks and Stones marra.  Carry on with your, "I will have the last word here marra" I could not give give a toss!  ;D ;D ;D :P :P

you must give a toss as a non haven fan coming on here spouting off
THE MULLET IS BACK

Yourhavingalaugh

Reply #28 on: 20 Jul 2007, 06:27:50 pm
My hubby was the Haven fan, I went with him and gave them my support. After Sunday I think That Haven are a bucket off ****e, We have now left the Choc, Blue n Gold side and joined the dark side, That is the Black n White side. May as well give our money to a team who have pride in the badge they wear, Not the fannies you have playing at Haven.

Whitehaven are Dead & Buried
Long Live The Vikings   :P

Offline tattie

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 20 Jul 2007, 06:36:11 pm

yourhavingalaugh why don't u just go away and give us all a rest >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
ALWAYS  HAVEN