HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Widnes 29.08.21 - Match Reaction

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 29 Aug 2021, 04:47:38 pm
Haven go with a landslide victory over a severely depleted Widnes Vikings team

Haven took full advantage and ran in 11 tries with Lachlan’s boot converting 10 of them

Haven 64 - Widnes Vikings 6

Your view on that………………
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 29 Aug 2021, 05:00:22 pm
Brilliant

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 29 Aug 2021, 05:01:23 pm
Missing same amount of players we were today

Offline Wiltshire Steve

• Academy Star
  • Whitehaven RFLC fan from Portsmouth UK
Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2021, 05:03:15 pm
Well done Haven, took full advantage of a poor Widnes team, lambs to the slaughter. Done in front of Haven’s biggest attendance of the season 951. Can we dream of the play offs.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 29 Aug 2021, 05:16:06 pm
Very very good professional performance put the cleaners through them best I’ve seen for years down today. We have been brewing that up for some years an owed em a pasting

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 29 Aug 2021, 05:35:21 pm
An absolutely  brilliant  display from  all concerned.  Difficult  to pick  a MoM . One of the best displays I've seen from a Haven  team for a long time. Took them apart in 1sthalf and only our customary  sleep in the 2nd half allowed  them to score.Widnes may make the excuse  that they fielded a weakened  team but you can only play what's in front of you. Putting it bluntly, Haven were outstanding  and Widnes were an  embarrassment.

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 29 Aug 2021, 05:56:56 pm
Absolutely  brilliant  performance  from all involved, hard to pick  a  man ofthe match. Took them apart  1st half and only our usual  sleep in the 2nd half allowed them to score. Best performance  from a Haven  team Ive seen in a long time. Widnes might make the excuse they fielded  a weakened team  but you can only play  against what's  in front of you. In summary  Hwven were outstanding  and Widnes  were an embarrassment.

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 29 Aug 2021, 06:09:14 pm
Simply one of the best Haven performances in a very long time. All 17 turned up and destroyed Widnes. I don't fully buy the "depleted Widnes" label. A suspiciously similar side turned over Halifax 25 - 6 last week. Difficult to pick the MoM, but I thought our halves were outstanding. We won't always have it that easy, but the performance has set the standard for the last 3 league games and should be a marker for 2022.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 29 Aug 2021, 07:48:14 pm
Best performance for many a year . I expected a close game but it was anything but .

Didn’t hear who got MOTM but it was hard to pick . jouffret has made a massive difference . Nikua is getting better by every game . Good to see us passing the ball out . We have 2 brilliant wingers in Bully and Lachlan who can score for fun .

What we need now is to get all these players resigned for next season . If we can strengthen I see no reason why we can’t be right up there next year . As for Charlo deserves coach of the year . We were the bookies favourites for relegation . He’s done an amazing job . Well done 👍

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 30 Aug 2021, 05:01:13 am
Weakened team, what drivel, the only significant absentee from last week's defeat of high flying Halifax was Shane Grady.    Brilliant all round performance.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 30 Aug 2021, 08:28:15 am
1/17 outstanding dion aiye back to his best we move on to batley can we dream about the play offs
born and bred haven.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 30 Aug 2021, 07:56:04 pm
That's Bollocks, at the end of the day its the team who most want the win on the day, the team that players play for each other on the day, team effort boys and well done.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 30 Aug 2021, 07:59:11 pm
The disrespect they are showing on social media is unreal

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #13 on: 31 Aug 2021, 06:38:21 pm
Hear what Charlo had to say following Sunday’s victory either via Facebook or YouTube on the links below!

https://fb.watch/7K8ErykAEn/

https://youtu.be/NvTJYpvJq5w

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"