πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2021, 05:14:31 pm
MAGIC.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2021, 05:23:08 pm
Outstanding rugby what a side this is πŸ‘ if we make playoffs we shouldn’t fear anyone

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2021, 06:04:22 pm
Brilliant defensive display, the rec is becoming a fortress now where no team is guaranteed the points….. Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2021, 07:01:44 pm
Yet another outstanding display . We made Fax look pretty ordinary.  Number one priority is getting everyone resigned and in particular the 3 Aussies and Louis Jouffret .  Magnificent effort from everyone .

Good to see Jessie get a great send off .  Hopefully he’ll stop in the area and maybe take on a coaching role . Even maybe a change of heart and give in another season  :)

Finally hope the guy who took badly at halftime makes a full recovery. Sad to see him getting CPR.

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 12 Sep 2021, 09:24:12 pm

Finally hope the guy who took badly at halftime makes a full recovery. Sad to see him getting CPR.
[/quote]

Any further news on this please?

We had a similar incident when we played Newcastle a few weeks back, when our President, Dave Jones, was taken ill. The game was suspended for forty minutes but, so what? Coz.............

The medical team were absolutely brilliant, and Dave is now happily recovering at home.

Spelly.

Offline Wiltshire Steve

• Academy Star
  • Whitehaven RFLC fan from Portsmouth UK
Reply #6 on: 12 Sep 2021, 10:28:07 pm
Great result in front of our biggest attendance of the season 1,258

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 13 Sep 2021, 07:09:43 am

Spelly.

The Steward, Mr Gallacher is doing well & recovering in hospital - this is the public Facebook post from his daughter.....

Cheryl Gallacher is with Lindsay Gallacher and
2 others

Just want to say a massive thank you from me and my family to the medical team for saving my dad's life today we will be forever grateful to them. Absolute angels ❀️ tell your loved ones everyday how much you love them I can't stress it enough. Feeling extremely lucky and thankful today to still have my dad with us 😭❀️

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fcheryl.gallacher.92%2Fposts%2F10223241011312731&show_text=true&width=500"
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 13 Sep 2021, 08:46:30 am

Spelly.

The Steward, Mr Gallacher is doing well & recovering in hospital - this is the public Facebook post from his daughter.....

Cheryl Gallacher is with Lindsay Gallacher and
2 others

Just want to say a massive thank you from me and my family to the medical team for saving my dad's life today we will be forever grateful to them. Absolute angels ❀️ tell your loved ones everyday how much you love them I can't stress it enough. Feeling extremely lucky and thankful today to still have my dad with us 😭❀️

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fcheryl.gallacher.92%2Fposts%2F10223241011312731&show_text=true&width=500"

Thank you for the update. Great news!

Lovely, and loving words from Cheryl.

Spelly.