HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Karl Dixon for 2022

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 15 Sep 2021, 09:59:09 pm
Whitehaven Rugby League are this evening delighted to announce the re-signing of Karl Dixon
The former Wath Brow and England Lions international has completed his first full season with the club having seen his debut season curtailed by the Covid Pandemic.
Dixon who turned 28 recently stepped up to the professional game in late 2019 following several successful seasons in the National Conference League with Wath Brow Hornets.
Dixon has made the transition from the community game to the professional game with ease and has never once looked out of place either at half back or most recently centre where he has slotted in during the final weeks of the regular Betfred Championship campaign. Dixon has signed a new year 12 month contract and will be a big part of Jonty Gorley’s plans for 2022.
Haven head coach Jonty Gorley has spoke saying
“I’m absolutely buzzing about Karl signing back on with Whitehaven for next season, he's been brilliant for us again this year, like I knew he would be.
He's proved this year what an asset he is, he's without doubt stepped up to championship rugby and I expect him to be at the forefront of what we do well next year.
When Karl has the ball in hand he is a massive threat, he is a big lad who has a great running game and he can also find the right pass. He proved to be a handy defender on our left side too.
It's good to have him back on board.
So as I said, we are all more than happy to have Karl back on board, he is an integral part of what we want to achieve at Haven.”
#WeareHaven
🟤🔵🟡

Source:   https://www.facebook.com/WhitehavenRLFC2010/photos/a.653968904646153/4472143669495305
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2021, 10:00:13 pm
Quality player great signing hoping this is the start of some great recruitment