HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Premier League Last Man Standing

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 11 Oct 2021, 01:48:25 pm
The Vice Presidents are starting a Premier League Last Man Standing on the 22nd October. Just pick a different winning team over the next ten rounds of PL action. After 10 weeks if you’ve managed to pick ten winners you win 50% of the pot.

Importantly the other 50% goes to the Vice Presidents to help us carry on helping the club recruit and retain players. Something we have done for over 10 years now. Last season we helped with seven players and so far for 2022 we have helped with five players plus another still under contract from last season.

Entry is £10 and full details on our FB page. Appreciate everyone is not on FB so if you want more information about this or joining the VPs for 2022 just message me in the page.

Have a bit of fun and help the team as well.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2021, 07:23:15 pm
The Vice Presidents are starting a Premier League Last Man Standing on the 22nd October. Just pick a different winning team over the next ten rounds of PL action. After 10 weeks if you’ve managed to pick ten winners you win 50% of the pot.

Importantly the other 50% goes to the Vice Presidents to help us carry on helping the club recruit and retain players. Something we have done for over 10 years now. Last season we helped with seven players and so far for 2022 we have helped with five players plus another still under contract from last season.

Entry is £10 and full details on our FB page. Appreciate everyone is not on FB so if you want more information about this or joining the VPs for 2022 just message me in the page.

Des

Starts next Friday, get in touch, have some fun and help us keep team building.

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2021, 12:11:22 pm

Des

Starts Friday message me if interested.

Thanks