HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Whitehaven RL Vice Presidents

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 04 Nov 2021, 03:24:07 pm
Since 2009 the Vice Presidents have been the only support group raising money exclusively for team building. We helped the club sign/retain seven players for 2021 and already we have helped the club sign/retain six players for 2022 with the possibility of more. We have been able to do this because of YOUR support and we are now asking you to join us for 2022 and help us to help the club even more. This is even more important due to the anticipated large cut in SKY distribution money.

Membership is £50 and is open to everyone. Payments can be made in up to three instalments if you like. The main reason to join us is obviously to help with team building but all Vice Presidents go into a draw for all home games for a first prize of two Matchday Experience tickets and a second prize of two general admission tickets (not for CC or shared gates). In addition we hope to have another exclusive evening with players and coaches at the start of the 2022 season. All members names for 2022 will be displayed on a board on the side of the JJ McKeown bar.

If you would like to join us please message me, e-mail whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com or contact Des Byrne on 07986663866.

Thanks for your support.

Des

The more members we get the more we can do to keep making a difference to the team.

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 06 Nov 2021, 11:43:50 am
Delighted to say that the Vice Presidents have helped the club secure the services of Geronimo Doyle. Thank you to everyone that joined for 2021 and are joining for 2022. YOUR subscriptions really do make a difference in squad building. Thanks again and please consider joining for 2022. Remember our funds are used for team building and helping the team only.

Des

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 06 Nov 2021, 11:45:31 am
Sorry Des off topic my question but any news on new kits season tickets etc?

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 06 Nov 2021, 11:55:30 am
Sorry Des off topic my question but any news on new kits season tickets etc?

You would need to ask the club about that, sorry.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 06 Nov 2021, 12:06:06 pm
Cheers Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 11 Nov 2021, 11:31:16 am
Yesterday’s signing of Alex Bishop is the eighth player in the 2022 squad that the  Vice Presidents have contributed to. A fantastic effort and thanks to everyone that has joined and supported us.

Together we can do even more. I would ask all Haven supporters to consider joining us, the more people join the more we can help in team building. Membership for 2022 is now open. Just message me or ring me on 07986663866 for further details.

Des