HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

stay away supporters

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
on: 19 Jul 2007, 04:19:29 pm
a lot of people have said that they are staying away from games after sundays fiasco. i can understand them being pist off but i dont agree that staying away is the answer. i am still smarting about the performance and the cost of taking a family of 5 to blackers but i will defo not be staying away. i still have good days at the rec and a few pints with the lads. and we have took some big scalps over the past few years. to those folk staying away i just want you to ask yourselves a few questions. 1 do you want your town to have a pro rugby team? 2 do you not think our bod are doing the best they can with the cash they have?3 . do you not enjoy going to the rec to watch the lads win more often than not.? i dont think we have the right man in charge at the moment and yes the team is not as good as when s mac was here but staying away is definitely not the answer. workington would love the team that we have got so come on folks keep up the support because we are the bread and butter of this club and our only chance of keeping the team competitive
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 19 Jul 2007, 05:27:32 pm
not just workington all of NL2 and most of NL1 would like our current team and would love to be in the position we are
haven till i die

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2007, 11:13:18 pm
no matter how much we say about this at our next hame game count at least 500 fans that wont be there guarenteed

Offline fairweather

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2007, 10:09:55 pm
Some people might say I'm not going back until they get a decent team and play some good rugby.
Which shows how much they care abot the Haven club.
The very time a club needs its supporters is when the team has lost a couple of games.
How is the club going to afford the new prop it so dearly needs when people stop going.
If people stop attending the Haven matches then the club won't be able to afford new players or the academy team.

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 22 Jul 2007, 12:11:45 am
Totally agree with you.
It is more important to support the team now than when they were winning.
It will be interesting to see how many travel to Widnes.
It'll be the die hards only

Offline recrelad

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 22 Jul 2007, 09:16:25 am
IMO anyone who stays away from home games is not a true supporter.
They can bleat on about how they have been there through thick and thin
but at the end of the day staying away doesnt help one bit.

Offline recre06

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 22 Jul 2007, 09:27:13 am
If they wanna stay away from the home games jst because of sunday, well i think thtz sad. i dont really go to any away games coz a cant get there but im always at the homes games so stop being so pathetic and get yourselves back down!:)