HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Bus to leigh

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 13 Nov 2021, 03:14:27 pm
On Saturday 29th January we play Leigh away in our 1st league game of the season as usual we will be taking a bus to every away game if you would like to join us again message me or Simon Taylor. We could have a pre season game before this also that we will comfirm when we know
Old and New fans welcome to join us again
Thanks again for your support
born and bred haven.

Offline home and away

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 13 Nov 2021, 05:33:12 pm
On Saturday 29th January we play Leigh away in our 1st league game of the season as usual we will be taking a bus to every away game if you would like to join us again message me or Simon Taylor. We could have a pre season game before this also that we will comfirm when we know

Will this be an official support group bus?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 13 Nov 2021, 06:19:57 pm

Will this be an official support group bus?

This bus is a unofficial supporters bus and open to everyone we will have our usual code of conduct in place its a family bus and open to new and old fans
born and bred haven.

Offline home and away

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2021, 09:59:55 pm
O nothing to do with the club then. Can I ask why is the Official Support Group running an unofficial bus?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 13 Nov 2021, 10:48:48 pm
O nothing to do with the club then. Can I ask why is the Official Support Group running an unofficial bus?
Yes marra no problem the official is no longer to much to do for us and the club so we have stayed unofficial and run as we did for the last 10 years
born and bred haven.

Offline home and away

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 14 Nov 2021, 09:22:21 am
Yes marra no problem the official is no longer to much to do for us and the club so we have stayed unofficial and run as we did for the last 10 years

Other support groups have been “official” in the past. Maybe you don’t want the accountability that comes with it.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 14 Nov 2021, 09:38:30 am

Other support groups have been “official” in the past. Maybe you don’t want the accountability that comes with it.

Maybe not we don't need the hassle the club has enough to do they don't need to worry about away travel also we can do this.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 14 Nov 2021, 09:41:02 am
Back to the bus this has a lot of interest already I have 20 names tough start this game at Leigh
born and bred haven.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #8 on: 14 Nov 2021, 04:06:03 pm
What’s the negative vibes for - bus to away game yes/no who cares about officially or unofficially it’s a bus 😂 am going in my car as an official supporter 🤟🏻

Offline Biffer

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 14 Nov 2021, 04:11:32 pm
What’s the negative vibes for - bus to away game yes/no who cares about officially or unofficially it’s a bus 😂 am going in my car as an official supporter 🤟🏻

🤣🤣 But is it an official car??

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 14 Nov 2021, 04:20:16 pm

😂 😂 😂 😂 See you there marra definitely no negative vibes all away days are great crack
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #11 on: 21 Dec 2021, 03:44:44 pm
not long now till we go to leigh already 2 busses with us going, let me or simon taylor know if you want to come.
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 29 Dec 2021, 12:31:16 pm
2 busses nearly full if boris allows it let me know if you want to come with us.

cheers
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 08 Jan 2022, 11:20:45 am
This game has now changed to the Sunday 30th January If you have booked with me and still coming can you let me know asap so I can get numbers updated I will contact the date change with the bus
Thanks again for your support.
born and bred haven.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 08 Jan 2022, 03:10:11 pm
I'll still go is it anoon or evening kick off