HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Dom Maloney

Guest · 32 · 1957

lowca

Reply #15 on: 20 Jul 2007, 12:27:13 pm

Smith packed the game in because he was dropped by Castleford.
He spits the dummy out when he doesn't get his own way.

Not a bit of wonder we haven't progressed with Smith in the team.
Rotherham does what Smith tells him such as when Smith told D.R. he wouldn't play 13.

Rotherham and Smith need the red card.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 20 Jul 2007, 12:32:16 pm
oh so its all down to smith that we havent progressed this season?
so its nothing to do with s macca an hill have both had long term injuries or that alot of our main players are getting old ie fats leroy seeds or that lester decided to retire or sice went out of form or the team have lost confidence or cas and widnes are alot better then us
haven till i die

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 20 Jul 2007, 12:53:32 pm
the maccaz will be back soon craigs wanting in the widness game scots back soon too just been talking to his dad. fingers crossed there. how long has hill got to get back in?? the faster the better in my eyes like.

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #18 on: 20 Jul 2007, 03:40:01 pm
howard is ready to play now

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 20 Jul 2007, 04:04:58 pm
Whenever I look at this message board hoping to get a good crack or some gossip all i ever seem to see is fans slagging players off, the coach, or directors.

Is there anything constuctive written on this message board?

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 20 Jul 2007, 04:21:10 pm
I  might  be  wrong  but  I  think  Smith  packed  the  game  in for  a  bit  due  to injury.

I  think  though  he's  a  decent  player.  Defence  is  good  and  he  keeps  the  ball  moving.

popularsider

Reply #21 on: 20 Jul 2007, 04:23:11 pm
howard could play sunday.

scott macca is back in 4 weeks against workington academy

Offline DELL

• Academy Signing
Reply #22 on: 20 Jul 2007, 07:54:53 pm
Whenever I look at this message board hoping to get a good crack or some gossip all i ever seem to see is fans slagging players off, the coach, or directors.

Is there anything constuctive written on this message board?

The first bit of sense I've read on here for ages, it gets more like a school play ground everytime you log on, it wouldn't be so bad if the comments made sense but the majority aren't worth a second glance.

Offline hawkeye

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 20 Jul 2007, 10:41:25 pm
Lowca?? Mmmm. Now we know who you are, it's no wonder you slag off Aaron Smith. Bit of nepotism there, what !

lowca

Reply #24 on: 21 Jul 2007, 08:43:42 am

Who am I?

I am not related to anybody at Whitehaven.

I am a Wath Brow supporter and I will stick up for the ex. Brow players.

Offline Vivacasvegas

• Academy Signing
Reply #25 on: 21 Jul 2007, 08:50:42 am
Hello all

I am a cas fan but like to visit other fansites to see what our old players are up to. I know Aaron from his time at cas, he asked to leave due to some problems with the physio/club, he had a bad injury which could have stopped him playing completly.  Not that he couldnt handle super league! Following HIS decision to quit super league, whitehaven offered him the chance to play again part time. Other clubs came in for him at the end of last season but he stayed loyal to whitehaven (inc 1 of his previous clubs!!!) He has been offered another contract but he said it was a disgrace, similar to what Laefa was offered to stay with you. Wanted to set the record straight!

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #26 on: 21 Jul 2007, 12:22:24 pm
howard is playing tomorrow,,,,,and the lads are up for the game,,,they want to prove widnes are not 48 points better than them

Offline hawkeye

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 21 Jul 2007, 02:04:15 pm
Whoever you are lowca, please change the record. In a total of 17 posts so far this season you have slagged off Aaron Smith (and other non ex-Brow lads). Your constant character assassination does not do the ex-Brow lads or the club any favours at all.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #28 on: 21 Jul 2007, 05:13:03 pm
every player at ower club is a good player ands every1 is better than us we can say they  done crap bla bla bla but until you have played at tthere level you cannot comment with justice

Offline hawkeye

• Academy Signing
Reply #29 on: 21 Jul 2007, 10:07:05 pm
Is this a form of Jamican patois we are communicating in now? Or is it just plain gobbledegook???