HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Town v Haven 16.1.2022 - Ike Southward Trophy - Match Reaction

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Thought we were decent to be honest.  Missing 4 key players who will be creating most of.our trys and breaks Until the sin binning of nikau they were never dangerous.  And 21 against 17 took its toll in the end.  There scrum half was absolutely outstanding but we will face the likes of him every week and we need to stop jumping the line.  Sure Jonty will sort that out.

A lad I wrk with plays for Seaton and he told me the other week that young lad would struggle to get in any of the local conference sides😮😮😮

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Yea defensively we were all over the place jumping the line stupid plays in general just not the usual way of doing things

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Thought we were decent to be honest.  Missing 4 key players who will be creating most of.our trys and breaks Until the sin binning of nikau they were never dangerous.  And 21 against 17 took its toll in the end.  There scrum half was absolutely outstanding but we will face the likes of him every week and we need to stop jumping the line.  Sure Jonty will sort that out.

A lad I wrk with plays for Seaton and he told me the other week that young lad would struggle to get in any of the local conference sides😮😮😮

Walker was at Newcastle Thunder academy full time  for at least 2 years. He has great potential. Maybe he'll sign for Haven when the Town go down the Championship plug hole.

Offline Topfan

• Academy Signing
Match report  on the game    click on link https://rb.gy/mtkjfq

• Haven Legend
Still in shock no idea how we lost to them hope we get these blips out the way sap and put some wrongs right at swinton on Sunday 

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Was our first game lol.  3 lads played who have basically stepped off the plane.  4 key first teasers missing.  Down to a 2 man beach against 8.  Not one person can honestly say town have a cat in hells chance of finishing above us.  We will be absolutely fine soon enough.  Hopefully for Barrow.

• Haven Legend
Why a 2 man bench pal injuries?

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Yeah Martin and Taylor went off

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Yeah Martin and Taylor went off

What was Josh Martin like

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Okay.  Was a pretty poor attempt of a tackle where he was injured.  Buy caught everything and ran hard.

• Haven Legend
Thought he played pretty well most people tackling was off hence the easy try’s we gave away hopefully nothing serious

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
For a first run out I thought josh Martin looked pretty decent.