HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Barrow - 06.02.22

Offline Carlislemarra

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 05 Feb 2022, 07:08:11 pm
A few of us are coming over from Carlisle on Sunday to support Haven. Would be grateful for a bit of info. Do you just pay on the gate, is it easy to park the car, where’s best to watch the game from - we usually prefer standing. Thanks in anticipation.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #16 on: 05 Feb 2022, 07:47:52 pm
Firstly, welcome  :)

Secondly, yes you can pay on the gate.  £20 per adult, if you are in the ground before 1:00pm entry is £10.   Concessions, £15 (£10 before 1:00pm).  Juniors £5 (Free with a paying adult)

Parking is available on the club car park outside, usually £2:00 per car.

The popular side (standing) is uncovered - on your left as you enter the ground.  Also the Kells End (standing), the covered end as you walk in.  They are the most occupied.   The Stand is seated and covered.  The Railway end (standing) is also uncovered (where the electronic scoreboard is located).  Currently weather is for light rain/sunshine over the duration of the match, so you may need to bring a waterproof coat.

The bar will be open so you are able to get refreshments and a friendly welcome and a crack with other Haven Fans

Hope that helps you :)
« Last Edit: 05 Feb 2022, 07:49:26 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Carlislemarra

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 05 Feb 2022, 09:16:38 pm
Many thanks for such a prompt and comprehensive reply, it really is much appreciated. A few of us have decided to watch the rugby league in West Cumbria this year and with no real allegiance’s, I’ve got to admit it was a toss up between Town and Haven!!! I’m sure we’ve made the right decision!

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 06 Feb 2022, 08:14:06 am
I fancy a narrow Haven win 22-14.

Need to win these matches . Derby or no nervy you have to beat newly promoted sides when at home . Hopefully Jonty will have sorted the discipline side of things . Dixon will make a difference.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 06 Feb 2022, 10:56:54 am
Many thanks for such a prompt and comprehensive reply, it really is much appreciated. A few of us have decided to watch the rugby league in West Cumbria this year and with no real allegiance’s, I’ve got to admit it was a toss up between Town and Haven!!! I’m sure we’ve made the right decision!

Of course you have!  Lol.  Bring your thermals!   It’s a tad brusque today!  Enjoy  :bow:
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛