HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Leigh v Haven 30.01.22. Match Reaction

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #30 on: 31 Jan 2022, 03:43:32 pm
The game was all about James child shocker we move on we start on Sunday v barrow

How is it the ref's fault?   3 sin-binnings in 3 minutes tells you our discipline is the issue.  The ref was doing his job.   Quit back-chatting officials - simple task - we failed.

Why is it always someone else's fault?

Only one of the the three sin binnings was for dissent that was Bully. Jake Moore was sin binned for laying on in the tackle, Callum Phillips for taking a man out off the ball.
Bully need to learn to keep his mouth shut that's two weeks in a row that he has gobed off to the ref, Bully is a good player but if it happens again he should be dropped, in the words of Steve McCormick that's the only way he will learn.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #31 on: 31 Jan 2022, 08:02:18 pm
The best thing about yesterdays game is that its over with, and injury free, I'm sure Jonty and Kirky will be looking forward to this weeks derby game against Barrow

Offline leyther1

• Academy Signing
Reply #32 on: 02 Feb 2022, 06:48:22 pm
If it helps, here are a few positives for you from a Leyther

1. You didn't roll over, some very good defence at times also
2. 1, 13 (PNG/Islander) 9 ( but he needs to stop talking back at the ref) and halves looked decent enough to win the games that matter
3. We had a very high completion when it mattered
4. This years team is better than last years for us, and when up to full strength I really fancy a pop at a few lower SL teams in the CC

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 02 Feb 2022, 07:35:00 pm
You must be favs for the league I think you have a better squad than fev but I think teams will concede a lot more than we did during the season we just need to get this new team bedded I together and hopefully the results start to come