HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Bus to Halifax

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
on: 28 Feb 2022, 08:50:23 am
Our next away league game will be on Sunday 3rd April I will be taking a bus again, message me asap If you want to come with us.
Thanks again for your fantastic support
born and bred haven.

Offline Carlislemarra

• Academy Signing
Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2022, 11:00:28 am
Hi mate, had a word with you at Doncaster about travel from Carlisle. We are staying at the premier inn Penrith,  for the weekend of the Halifax game is it possible for a  pick up and drop off there on the day of the  game. 

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2022, 12:56:17 pm
Hi mate, had a word with you at Doncaster about travel from Carlisle. We are staying at the premier inn Penrith,  for the weekend of the Halifax game is it possible for a  pick up and drop off there on the day of the  game.

Yes Marra we pick up at the red rooster almost every away game and drop off your very welcome to join us we're a family friendly group of fan's
born and bred haven.

Offline Carlislemarra

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 28 Feb 2022, 01:51:21 pm
Great, put the two of us down for the bus. Is it pay on the day?

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #4 on: 28 Feb 2022, 01:53:59 pm
Great, put the two of us down for the bus. Is it pay on the day?

Yes Marra pay on the bus
born and bred haven.

Offline Carlislemarra

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 28 Feb 2022, 02:03:49 pm
Thanks, see you there. Let’s know what time.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 07 Mar 2022, 10:46:53 am
Im taking name's for a second bus to Halifax let me know if you want to come with US and I will book another.
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 10 Mar 2022, 03:24:21 pm
i still havnt got enough names for a second bus to halifax so at present just 1 going if you want to go message asap.
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 14 Mar 2022, 02:09:15 pm
As we stand I have a full bus going to Halifax not enough for a second bus a few waiting I have passed on to wammo a win against Sheffield will bound to boost numbers
We need your support guys
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 29 Mar 2022, 10:25:56 am
the bus to halifax is booked and full we are leaving spoons at 10am picking up at penrith at 11. i have a bit of interest for a 2nd bus and some of wammos fans might also jump on if enough by close of play tomorrow i will book it as bus company needs to organise drivers.
message asap if you want to come with us.

thanks shaun
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #10 on: 29 Mar 2022, 11:06:22 am
the bus to halifax is booked and full we are leaving spoons at 10am picking up at penrith at 11. i have a bit of interest for a 2nd bus and some of wammos fans might also jump on if enough by close of play tomorrow i will book it as bus company needs to organise drivers.
message asap if you want to come with us.

thanks shaun

unfortunatly we will be just taking the 1 bus sunday they have no more available for sunday. we leave spoons at 10am if any seats come available i will let you know.

thanks again
born and bred haven.