HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v York CK - CC Rd 5 - 13.3.22 - Match Reaction

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
So Haven are safely in the draw for the 6th Round of the Challenge Cup, whereby the Super League teams are dropped into the mix, with a comprehensive victory over York City Knights

Sky viewers may be able to catch the draw on Sky Channel 956 at approximately 18:40hrs

Your thoughts................
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2022, 05:42:37 pm
Very good win there tries make the result look worse for us but we bossed that game start to finish well done

Offline touchjudge57

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2022, 05:46:40 pm
So Haven are safely in the draw for the 6th Round of the Challenge Cup, whereby the Super League teams are dropped into the mix, with a comprehensive victory over York City Knights

Sky viewers may be able to catch the draw on Sky Channel 956 at approximately 18:40hr

https://www.sthelensreporter.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/challenge-cup-draw-set-for-monday-evening-3606929?amp

Your thoughts................

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2022, 06:53:47 pm
Fantastic first half . Slick passing  with forwards running made good yards . Sad to lose Jouffret but Bishop is proving a good signing . He’s getting better and better . Downside late on he was rubbing his hamstring .

2nd half we dropped off a bit but finished stronger . Keep playing like this we should be hard to beat . Fev and Leigh apart we could beat anyone else .

Next round a winnable home game . Wouldn’t mind Barrow . After that a money spinning tie

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2022, 08:19:25 pm
Impressed with your result, as York are no mugs, and...........

Hopefully, you can now make a few bob from the next round, or maybe the one after.

Would you settle for Sheff at home, and then Pies after that?

We were at Keighley today in a friendly, and won with a bit to spare.

Spelly.

Offline Topfan

• Academy Signing

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #6 on: 14 Mar 2022, 09:32:02 am
Awesome again we brought our second half performances to the first half and killed the game first half, kingy awesome again my Man of the match was Connor holiday
Roll on Sheffield Sunday.
born and bred haven.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 14 Mar 2022, 09:38:23 am
anyone get HT draw number and attendance yesterday?
looked a poor crowd unfortunately after recent impressive wins? but yet another clinical win against a decent championship team.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 14 Mar 2022, 09:54:27 am
Hear from Jonty as he caught up with Radio Cumbria post match - https://bbc.in/3tX2XFw

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 14 Mar 2022, 01:31:45 pm
anyone get HT draw number and attendance yesterday?
looked a poor crowd unfortunately after recent impressive wins? but yet another clinical win against a decent championship team.

800 crowd pal