Are you brave enough?

Fire over your prediction..........
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 20 Mar 2022, 05:04:54 pm
Are you brave enough?

Fire over your prediction..........
On today's performance  a bloody  good stuffing by a Saints  second team.

Offline havenselite

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2022, 05:05:06 pm
Will go haven 4 saints 84
Up The Haven

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 20 Mar 2022, 05:06:39 pm
Defence was like a turnstile today awfull god help us

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 20 Mar 2022, 05:08:22 pm
Us 2 St’s 96

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 21 Mar 2022, 03:09:34 pm
its just one of those games to admire a world class team that we dont always see if we can keep it under 60 be a great effort.

whitehaven 4 st helens  58

come on haven
born and bred haven.

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 24 Mar 2022, 12:54:36 pm
Summat on the BBC 'site, saying a poss 5,000 crowd tomorrow, which.........

I reckon is a bit ambitious, but will delighted if I'm proved wrong!

The best team in the country is heading for the Rec, and I wish it was my mob who were hosting this game instead!

The odds of a 'Haven win are astronomical, but hopefully your bank manager will be smiling come Monday morning!

I'll go for a 56-6 score line in the visitors' favour, but..................

I've no doubt at all that every one of your guys will give 101% for the cause!

Good luck!

Spelly.

« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2022, 12:57:11 pm by spelly »

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 24 Mar 2022, 03:05:26 pm
Be happy if we keep them under 60 very strong squad they're bringing sadly can't make this week one of thousands who've came bk from benidorm with covid !!!!

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 24 Mar 2022, 06:09:17 pm
Be happy if we keep them under 60 very strong squad they're bringing sadly can't make this week one of thousands who've came bk from benidorm with covid !!!!
I always go to home games but I'm  giving this one a miss as I can't see any pleasure in seeing Haven absolutely humiliated  at home by a Saints second team and paying good money to witness it.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 24 Mar 2022, 06:49:09 pm
I always go to home games but I'm  giving this one a miss as I can't see any pleasure in seeing Haven absolutely humiliated  at home by a Saints second team and paying good money to witness it.

All the big names are in the squad they've picked may well pick 2 or 3 academy players but all the big hitters have been named

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 24 Mar 2022, 08:11:45 pm
[
[/quote]I always go to home games but I'm  giving this one a miss as I can't see any pleasure in seeing Haven absolutely humiliated  at home by a Saints second team and paying good money to witness it.
[/quote]

I'm sorry mate, but I find your comments sooooooooooooo difficult to understand, and am disappointed by 'em!

YOUR team is playing its biggest game for a lonnnnnnnnnng time, but you're not going, coz you reckon YOUR team is gonna get battered! Why?

I doubt that there's a single 'Haven fan going to the Rec on Saturday, thinking they'll win, but.................

If they all had an attitude similar to yours, there'd only be the visiting supporters there!

Could I politely suggest that you have a re-think, and go and give YOUR team, the support they warrant?

Spelly.

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 24 Mar 2022, 08:43:08 pm
Anyone giving this game a miss unless they have a pretty damn good reason needs to give there head a wobble any rugby fan and every haven fan should get there if possible we don’t see days like this often and what a day it’s gonna be

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #12 on: 24 Mar 2022, 09:43:24 pm
Head coach Jonty Gorley has named his 21 man squad to take on reigning Challenge Cup holders St Helens at the LEL Arena on Saturday afternoon live on The Sportsman seeing only one change from last week's 21 man squad that took on Sheffield Eagles.

Tom Walker comes back into the squad replacing fellow prop Kieran Hudson. Hudson is back at the LEL Arena on loan from Castleford Tigers after signing a deal until the end of 2023 but has returned back on loan for the remainder of 2022 but will not be available for Challenge Cup fixtures. Guy Graham is also available as his 2 match penalty notice picked up in last week's defeat vs Sheffield does not take effect until the next round of Championship fixtures.

Jonty Gorley's 21 man squad
1 Geronimo Doyle
2 Dave Eccleston
4 Will Evans
5 Andrew Bulman
6 Karl Dixon (C)
7 Nikau Williams
8 Liam McAvoy
9 Callum Phillips (VC)
10 Tom Walker
11 Ryan King
12 Liam Cooper
13 Dion Aiye
15 Connor Holliday
16 Tom Wilkinson
17 Andrew Dawson
18 Guy Graham
19 Jake Moore
20 Jake Bradley
22 Josh Martin
23 Alex Bishop
28 Karl Olstrom
πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 25 Mar 2022, 09:33:45 am
Bet365 give us 50 start and I would take us with that handicap.  I’m hoping they rest a few  and with a big crowd will give the players a lift  Haven 10 Saints 44

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 25 Mar 2022, 10:33:39 am
Bet365 give us 50 start and I would take us with that handicap.  I’m hoping they rest a few  and with a big crowd will give the players a lift  Haven 10 Saints 44
Saints first team coming pal be lucky to keep it under 60