HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Town - Easter Sunday 17.4.22 - Match Reaction

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 18 Apr 2022, 07:33:18 pm
Done it tough and although it wasn't pretty the lads ground out the win in poor conditions.

I think we are still missing a Joufrett type player who can break a game.

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 18 Apr 2022, 09:25:15 pm
Think Haven deserves more credit, they only scored on the back of brain farts giving them field position. 2nd half can only remember them attacking our line once. Am not gonna give Town any credit as there support reverts to type ( crap crowd, drinking lads ect ect ) in reality they are very poor and are going to be relegated. Another 2 leaving a sinking ship hopefully Haven brings one of them in 👍🏻 Dion & Callum need to be on the field longer IMO x

Who's the 2 players leaving town I take it singleton is one but he'll be under contract stopping him signing for anyone else

3 departed that I'm awate of this year Ry Wilson (Back to Elbra) and apparently Hanley Dawson and Perry Singleton - Both yet to be confirmed.

Unless singleton has gone backwards would have thought he be an automatic choice.  Always rated him as a second row.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 18 Apr 2022, 09:50:27 pm
Looking for a release I have heard so can sign for anyone he wants unless Town play hardball with him.