HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Sponsored Walk.

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
on: 17 Apr 2022, 09:38:04 pm
Hiya 'Haven fans!

Can I use this page to plug our sponsored walk please?

Prior to our game with Rochdale on June 12, we're walking from Barton Bridge to the ground at Heywood Road,

We'd done it for years, but Covid hijacked it for the last couple, but we're doing it again this term.

Funds are split 50/50 between Blood Cancer (formerly Leukaemia Research) and the MNDA, and it's dead easy to donate.

I've opened a Just Giving page, so just go to www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/john-spellman

No contribution is too small, and thank you in advance.

Spelly.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2022, 10:13:41 pm
Hiya 'Haven fans!

Prior to our game with Rochdale on June 12, we're walking from Barton Bridge to the ground at Heywood Road,

We'd done it for years, but Covid hijacked it for the last couple, but we're doing it again this term.

Funds are split 50/50 between Blood Cancer (formerly Leukaemia Research) and the MNDA, and it's dead easy to donate.

I've opened a Just Giving page, so just go to www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/john-spellman

Spelly.

Donated marra

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2022, 08:14:04 pm
Hiya 'Haven fans!

Spelly.

Donated marra
Hiya 'Haven fans!

Spelly.

Donated marra

Thanks mate!

Greatly appreciated!

Spelly.

Offline Rodderz

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 19 Apr 2022, 11:39:39 am
Just donated marra

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 19 Apr 2022, 03:44:07 pm
Just donated marra
Thanks mate / marra!

And to Saltom as well, who's also donated.

Original target was £500, and we're up to £530 already, and still a couple of months before we walk!

Greatly appreciated!

Spelly.

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 22 Apr 2022, 09:57:20 am
Hello again, and an update as to where we're at.

The current total is £635, so I've upped the target figure from £500, to a grand, and......

There's a couple of new ways now you can help.

Leeds have sent me a 2022 shirt, signed by the first team squad, and that's on a line raffle at a fiver a go. Just visit the Swinton Lions Family Auction page for that one,............

They also sent me some Rob Burrow RB7 badges, and if you put a fiver in the Just Giving account detailed below, and message me your address, I'll post one to you. Or if you want to order a few between you, call it £3.50 each, and add £2.50 for postage, so........

If you order five, that'd be a nice round twenty quid.

I'm confident you Marras can continue to help us at the Lions to reach our new target, so......

Thank you in advance!

Spelly

www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/john-spellman

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 28 Apr 2022, 03:32:57 pm
We're now up to £875 towards the target of a grand, but............

There's still a dozen numbers left at fiver each on the line raffle for the shirt, and you can buy these by visiting the Facebook page of Swinton Lions Supporters' Trust Auction, and following the link.

Also a few of the badges remain unsold at a fiver each, or five for twenty quid, both  including postage, so.............

If you wanna help that way, PM me your address, and pay directly into www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/john-spellman  and....

You can also donate to the walk there as well.

Funds to be split 50/50 between the Blood Cancer, and MNDA charities.

Thank you in advance!

Spelly.

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 10 Jun 2022, 03:40:07 pm
Just as a polite reminder, the walk is this Sunday, prior to our game with the 'Ornits, and.........

The Just Giving page to donate to the MNDA, and Blood Cancer charities is still open, so..............

If you'd like give the fund a further boost (and no amount is too small) please click on to www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/john-spellman

Thank you in advance!

Spelly.

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #8 on: 15 Jun 2022, 11:51:01 am
I banked £1,700 on Monday, which was collected before, during, and after our game with 'Ornits on Sunday, so...........

Add that to what was already in that account, and what's been sent to Just Giving, we're at just shy of three grand, which considering I set an original target of £500, is just amazing!

Thank you to all who contributed!

Spelly.