HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Widnes v Haven 15.05.22 - Match Reaction

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 16 May 2022, 06:54:22 pm
Just watched the highlights every time they break most our players are just walking 😩

Offline HavenRL2010

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 16 May 2022, 06:58:31 pm
Just watched the highlights every time they break most our players are just walking 😩
Goal line defence was shocking marra.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 16 May 2022, 07:02:05 pm
What pi55es you off is we're picking up young lads yet Keighley can sign dane chisolm and Rochdale get jy hitchcox I know it's all about the travelling and the coin but they're players we need

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 16 May 2022, 08:36:54 pm
Watching the highlights it is clear their hearts just aren't in it.  Atroucious defence falling off tackls left and right.  No urgency to win high balls or cover.   We have gone backwards a long way this season.

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 16 May 2022, 09:57:21 pm
Have to agree I just don’t feel the fitness is there and there some big problems I like jonty a lot but nothing is changing the attitude is dire and it doesn’t look like he can sort it out I know we have a lot of injuries but the whole team don’t look like they wanna play for Whitehaven something needs to change and fast god help us this weekend thankfully I’m away on me hols but it just feel for the fans that go away games weekly and get served up that