• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 02 Jun 2022, 03:19:48 pm
Your guestimates..........
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 02 Jun 2022, 10:32:37 pm
Another hiding ..would be nice to keep the opposition from scoring less than 40 points for a change.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 02 Jun 2022, 10:34:27 pm
Seriously anything could happen here worried is an understatement

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #3 on: 03 Jun 2022, 09:08:13 am
It's a must win game a few changes and a haven win
Dewsbury 12 Whitehaven 20
born and bred haven.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 03 Jun 2022, 01:11:12 pm
Them 38 us 4

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 04 Jun 2022, 07:04:26 am
This is make or break for Jonty other than  win or a very valiant  close loss and I think pride will make him stand down.  Dewsbury and London coaches have already been dismissed  for similar levels of performance already.

The players need to show they are prepared to play for the coach.  The hammerings we are taking say otherwise at the moment.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 04 Jun 2022, 12:45:27 pm
Probably the biggest game of the season . Heavy defeat then Jonty must stand down . The players need to take a look at themselves as well. Discipline against Batley was nothing short of shocking .  Can’t afford a repeat of Thursday . If we can put the effort in we can sneak this . I’m going for Rams 20 Haven 28

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 04 Jun 2022, 02:08:28 pm
you are deluded.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 04 Jun 2022, 04:11:33 pm
you are deluded.

:D :D ;D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 05 Jun 2022, 04:15:29 am
Probably the biggest game of the season . Heavy defeat then Jonty must stand down . The players need to take a look at themselves as well. Discipline against Batley was nothing short of shocking .  Can’t afford a repeat of Thursday . If we can put the effort in we can sneak this . I’m going for Rams 20 Haven 28
I think some of the players should take a good long look at themselves, its not Jonty that isn't performing on the pitch.

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 05 Jun 2022, 07:14:10 am
Paul Cook wasn't wrong when he said we were in "freefall ", there's only the club as a whole can change that.  I don't buy into belief that the players arnt trying,  a lot of our "fit" players are carrying injuries so it's tough on everyone including the players fans, coaches etc.  That said we are more than good enough as a squad to win today with a couple of changes we can do it and our world and more importantly the league table will be a lot happier.

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #11 on: 05 Jun 2022, 11:37:53 am
shipped in around 180 points in 3 games and cant see anything different today ..Hope im wrong but a defeat today could easily see jonty go, how do you pick up this team at the moment???

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 05 Jun 2022, 11:43:11 am
Need a complete performance fans are sick of what’s being put in front of us it’s needs to change from today an improvement all around is needed otherwise other options should be taken esp at home I can’t afford to throw near sl price money at a team that aren’t botherd I’m sorry it’s not happening if the team plays well and entertains and gives everything il give the club everything as I have done money wise over the years but I haven’t seen a side so split up and look like they don’t wanna be on the field.

Offline Steven DeMont

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 05 Jun 2022, 01:42:29 pm
Does anyone know what's happened to Geronimo Doyle?

If Jonty goes who else will come in? Won't be Rooney and not sure Peter Smith is the answer. Last thing we need is a travelling coach.

Not sure I'd have McAvoy in before Dawson or Graham either unless they're injured.

The players need to step up today! Lose today and we are seriously in the ****.