HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

From the Trust in Widnes site from Leagueconvert?

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #15 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:17:46 pm
So your saying that Wilkes had BOTH hands on the ball, so he cudnt have punched back, i dont think so he did swind 1st punch

Offline Leagueconvert

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:30:18 pm
So your saying that Wilkes had BOTH hands on the ball, so he cudnt have punched back, i dont think so he did swind 1st punch

Just out of interest, were you actually at the match ?

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #17 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:32:24 pm
nobody on here from haven was at the match

Offline Leagueconvert

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:40:05 pm
nobody on here from haven was at the match

I didn't think so. I was at the match and saw clearly what happened. I am all for open discussion, but for people who werent even there to have there opinions tainted by radio commentary or 'text messages' from their mates, and then use that as a basis of fact is quite sad. And for the person in one of the other posts who doesnt like the fact that I am contributing to your forum, you will see from the title of the thread that it was one of your own forum members who 'borrowed' my thread on the widnes forum to start this one. I think I am entitled to answer any criticism of that don't you?

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #19 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:41:47 pm
So what happened with all your loutish fans again this week mate!!!

Offline Leagueconvert

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:48:05 pm
So what happened with all your loutish fans again this week mate!!!

Care to elaborate?

Offline Chemical-Chris

• Academy Star
  • Till I Die
Reply #21 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:51:19 pm
oh I am looking forward to visiting the recre again, wonder if I will be stood infront of the one we nicknamed begsby who decided to threaten us whilst throthing at the mouth hearling abuse to everyone even the haven fans started moving away from him

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #22 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:55:31 pm
Well last week they were filling bottles with urine and throwing it at our fans aswell as throwing coins and abusing female fans as they were going to the toilet. This week they were spitting on our flags and causing trouble at half time. We have even had one of your fans come on the site to apologise for thier behaviour.

Offline Leagueconvert

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:57:54 pm
oh I am looking forward to visiting the recre again, wonder if I will be stood infront of the one we nicknamed begsby who decided to threaten us whilst throthing at the mouth hearling abuse to everyone even the haven fans started moving away from him

Or the woman stood up in the West Stand last week hurling foul mouthed abuse at the Widnes fans sat in the next block.......

......thankfully the haven fans I met before and after the game at one of the local pubs were a lot more amicable and were happy to discuss the game without having to resort to such language. It was actually a pleasure to meet most of them  ;D

Offline Leagueconvert

• Academy Signing
Reply #24 on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:58:44 pm
Well last week they were filling bottles with urine and throwing it at our fans aswell as throwing coins and abusing female fans as they were going to the toilet. This week they were spitting on our flags and causing trouble at half time. We have even had one of your fans come on the site to apologise for thier behaviour.

Well if that is the case then they deserve to be banned from the game .... much like the woman in the west stand.

• Academy Star
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #25 on: 22 Jul 2007, 07:04:56 pm
Well if that is the case then they deserve to be banned from the game .... much like the woman in the west stand.

Agree with you there, why should they spoil it for the rest of the fans, I agree with a bit of friendly banter but thats as far as it should go. Rugby is a family game and it should stay hat way. Glad you met some nice Haven fans, we were sttod outide the ground welcoming the two teams with two lovely women from Widnes, we had a good chat and when we departed company we wished each other good luck, thats how it ahould be.

See you when we play again in September.

Offline Martin

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 22 Jul 2007, 08:57:01 pm

Or the woman stood up in the West Stand last week hurling foul mouthed abuse at the Widnes fans sat in the next block.......

If you had a bottle full of Urine thrown at you what would your reaction be ??

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 23 Jul 2007, 05:07:13 pm

Just out of interest, were you actually at the match ?
I was and wilkes admits he struck the first blow.  He must have been sick and tired of getting hammered every time he had the ball

Monte2carlo

Reply #28 on: 23 Jul 2007, 07:51:26 pm
Yep Champs right there Wilkes threw the first punch

Widnes needed the ref to beat the little part timers.

Monte

Offline Bora18

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 24 Jul 2007, 12:32:30 am
we'll give em one up here