HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Last 6 games

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
on: 22 Jul 2007, 06:56:33 pm
 Moving on from the Widnes game we are guarenteed third place after the halifax match regardless of the score next week. We are 4 points clear of both Leigh and Fax at the moment.

Our last 6                         Fax's                              Leigh's

Fax        away                   haven                              Rochdale away
Batley     home                 dews                               Widnes    home
Cas        home                  leigh                                Fax            away
Roch      away                   batley                               Donny      home
Widnes  home                 sheffield                           Cas           away
Sheff       away                   Donny                             Dews        home

Fax look to have the easier run in so it is imperitive we beat them next week.  Us and leigh seem to have the same kind of run in with us playing the big guns both at home whilst they have to travel to cas. I think we could do with leigh beating fax. 

What does everyone else think?  ???
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline Full80mins

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2007, 01:55:21 pm
If we play like we did yesterday for the rest of the season, then we should easily finish third.
However, that's a massive if.

If we play like we have for most of the season, i think we'll end up fourth behind fax.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2007, 09:37:18 pm
Moving on from the Widnes game we are guarenteed third place after the halifax match regardless of the score next week. We are 4 points clear of both Leigh and Fax at the moment.

Our last 6                         Fax's                              Leigh's

Fax        away                   haven                              Rochdale away
Batley     home                 dews                               Widnes    home
Cas        home                  leigh                                Fax            away
Roch      away                   batley                               Donny      home
Widnes  home                 sheffield                           Cas           away
Sheff       away                   Donny                             Dews        home

Fax look to have the easier run in so it is imperitive we beat them next week.  Us and leigh seem to have the same kind of run in with us playing the big guns both at home whilst they have to travel to cas. I think we could do with leigh beating fax. 

What does everyone else think?  ???

i'm still trying to work out how, with a possible 18 points to win, we are GUARANTEED to finish 3rd when we are only 4 points ahead of halifax now!?!?!?!?!?
if we win at fax we will be 7pts ahead of them with still 15 available!
if we lose we could be only 1 pt ahead of them

or have i missed something?
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Whitehaven Lad

• Academy Signing
Reply #3 on: 23 Jul 2007, 10:14:51 pm
Yes you have missed something.He says that even if we lose the Fax game we are still third.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2007, 10:52:14 pm
Yes you have missed something.He says that even if we lose the Fax game we are still third.
you're right!!
i misread what he wrote, thinking he meant to be 3rd at end of season!! :-[ :-[

ooops i therefore apologise!  :) :)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #5 on: 23 Jul 2007, 10:58:21 pm
 I over complicate things!  :D
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.