HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Perry Singleton

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 26 Oct 2022, 08:40:15 am
Perry Singleton will remain at the LEL Arena for the 2023 campaign having joined the club half way through the 2022 campaign from Workington. Singleton made 17 appearances for the club last year scoring two tries showing his versatility across the field playing in a number of positions.

Head coach Jonty Gorley spoke saying “Getting a player like Pez over the line is great for me, he's really tough, just gets on with his job, no nonsense style of player. Since he's been with us he has played middle, back-row and centre, although I think his best position for me is in the middle, that's his type of game. Another quality he's got is he talks really well when it's needed during games and before the games and at half time. Pez is a great addition to the squad.”

Director Ashley Kilpatrick spoke of Singleton saying “It’ll be great to Pez in for a full season. People will have seen how versatile he is last year  playing a number of positions. He is a leader, winner and is well respected by all of the squad so it’s great to have him on board for another season.”
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Online WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 26 Oct 2022, 09:22:16 am
Was very good especially towards the end of season welcome back pez