HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

2023 Vice Presidents

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 03 Nov 2022, 12:48:24 pm
The announcement of three friendlies in January and the forthcoming announcement of the 2023 fixtures on Sunday 13th November can only mean one thing…..yes the 2023 Betfred Championship season is almost upon us.

We’d like you to take a minute to read how you can help the club next season and consider joining the Vice Presidents for 2023.

Who are the Vice Presidents?

The Vice Presidents is a Whitehaven RL Supporters group that raise money to help the club retain/recruit/develop players similar to a squadbuilder. It is open to anyone to join.

How do you help the club?

In the last year we raised over £25000 which helped in the recruitment/retention of thirteen players, supply players with hydration gels and protein. Also buying gym and training equipment and Matchday warm up tops.

What do I get for being a Vice President?

In 2023:

Members names go into a draw for each Championship game to win two tickets for the Sponsors Lounge and a second person will win two match tickets.

Discounted price for the Sponsors Lounge.

Discount on drink in JJ McKeown bar.

Your name displayed on a board of members on the wall of the JJ McKeown bar.

Your name sublimated into the 2023 team warm up tops. (everyone who has joined before the order has been submitted)

The knowledge that you are helping YOUR club in a positive way

How much is it to join?

It’s £50 for the year. This can be paid by bank transfer, cheque, PayPal or cash. We appreciate it is a difficult time for a lot of people so that can be spread over more than one payment.

How do I join?

Pay your money by bank transfer to:

Whitehaven RL Vice Presidents

Sort Code: 16-52-21

Account Number: 52976788. Reference: your name.

By cheque made payable to Whitehaven RL Vice Presidents. You can drop your cheque or cash off at the club office. Please mark the envelope FAO Des Byrne. If you wish to post your cheque or pay by PayPal please contact me.

Once you have decided to join please message this page or e-Mail whitehavenrlvicepresidents@gmail.com with your contact details.

If you have any more questions please contact us by the above means or call 07986663866.