Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 08 Dec 2022, 03:05:04 pm
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 08 Dec 2022, 03:21:10 pm
Quiet a few gaps appearing.  Only four props   in the squad now probably need at least five.  No one knows re hooker Eaves suggested to have jumped and Philips /Newton have long term and serious injurys.  And we are short of any experienced proven champiknship players with the required quality and pace at centre and fullback.  Still time but a lot of gaps to plug to be competitive next season.

Offline Biffer

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 08 Dec 2022, 03:41:20 pm
Some players and staff still not been fully paid, (Dawson was one of them apparently)
Rumours of players refusing to train again until its sorted

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 08 Dec 2022, 06:39:58 pm
Some players and staff still not been fully paid, (Dawson was one of them apparently)
Rumours of players refusing to train again until its sorted

Got sorted last week I believe but of course I could be wrong

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 17 Dec 2022, 03:56:36 pm
Bully to Barrow clubs upside down like

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 17 Dec 2022, 07:26:59 pm
If the above post about Bulman is correct I can’t see how survival in this division is likely, having lost our 2 top try scorers and our main goal kicker (WILLIAMS) our best defensive second row (Cooper) as well as Broadbent, Evans and Walker   We are seriously behind other clubs in the division

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #21 on: 17 Dec 2022, 08:17:40 pm
Not sure what's going on here? Is there mischief at play? Andrew Bulman part of squad on an Insta story. Club rightly shouldn't respond to every thread if it is a pile of sh1te. My view is if these rumours have legs, let those who are posting them substansiate them.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 18 Dec 2022, 12:41:55 pm
But harmful rumours can damage to gate attendance as if the club don’t come clean on squad depth and give the supporters hope of competing in this league they will vote with their feet. Surely giving some information is better than none as communication is what a professional setup is all about in promoting the club?

Offline Exile in Jamland

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 18 Dec 2022, 03:29:35 pm
I agree rumours can be damaging, but they are easy to post. If they have substance I think it is incumbent on those posting them to offer a bit more by way of proof. So far I haven't seen anything posted that offers substance. I want the club to be at its best next year, and in years ahead. I don't think the clubs energies are best used responding to every whisper and inneuendo. I do think however where something has legs they need to be straight with the fans.

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 22 Dec 2022, 02:31:35 pm
And it’s out. What a start to the season. Play town in 3/4 week will we have a team. See all the over clubs putting pics on of training ect with full squads, we’re getting 11 at training

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 22 Dec 2022, 02:51:14 pm
Why arent the other 11 players signed on training ?