HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Chris Taylor

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 25 Nov 2022, 09:30:46 pm
Whitehaven RLFC can this evening confirm centre and adopted Marra Chris Taylor has signed a new 12 month deal with the club.
This will be Chris’s 10th season with the club since joining the club in the 2013 off season, a former Wigan warriors academy product Chris has spent the last 10 seasons at the club as-well as a brief spell with Halifax, the centre missed most of last season with a serious shoulder injury, which has since been operated on and Chris is coming along nicely with his rehab.
The club can also confirm that Chris has been granted a 12 month testimonial for his service to the club and the game.
Speaking on both bits of brilliant and exciting news director Ashley kilpatrick said “ obviously I’m delighted to have Chris sign back at the club for the next 12 months and for Chris to be granted a testimonial that is thoroughly deserved for Chris I wouldn’t fancy doing what Chris has sacrificed travelling up and down the M6 for the past 10 years 2-4 times a week, Chris has shown brilliant commitment to the club when he could of left numerous times over the years but he does genuinely love the club, getting the testimonial granted was a long drawn out process I sent the paperwork in half way through the season and only got it back a couple of weeks ago. it will be nice to have Chris’s experience back on the field this year and I really do hope the fans back Chris in all his testimonial events which will be announced in due course!”
The club would like to put on record their thanks to the Whitehaven RL Vice Presidents for helping make the deal happen.
Chris Will be sponsored by Ashley kilpatrick for the 10th season.
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Johnpauljones

• First Team Regular
Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2022, 08:13:59 am
Chris deserves a testimonial and hope he has an injury free season but we are going to need a couple of quality backs if we even want to have a hope of being competitive next season.  Very little pace in the backline atm.