HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

How many Haven fans were at Widnes today then?

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #15 on: 25 Jul 2007, 02:50:40 pm
dont think hes looking for trouble hes just pointing out that you have said you arent going to any more matches then you said that haven need more people to go and watch if they are to survive

I never said they need more people down at games, I said they will need more people than that to survive, I have no intention of going to any more matches until ideas are bucked up down there?

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 25 Jul 2007, 02:55:09 pm
dont think hes looking for trouble hes just pointing out that you have said you arent going to any more matches then you said that haven need more people to go and watch if they are to survive

Spot on

Yes I did, meaning they need more than the 100 die hards to survive, I am not saying people get your self down there, Just stating they need more than that to survive. As I say until there is a complete reshuffle down there. No not meaning the BOD, but most of the rest of them I am sick off being THE BEST PART TIME CLUB IN THE NL1 . What the hell good is that?

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 25 Jul 2007, 03:45:18 pm
but if you want us to be better then the best part time team then we need to get better players which means we need more money which means we need more fans going to games so people saying "im not going until something changes/we get better" is no good its not going to happen unless we get bigger crowds NOW not  next season or the season after when we MIGHT be a better team
haven till i die

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 25 Jul 2007, 06:10:14 pm
but if you want us to be better then the best part time team then we need to get better players which means we need more money which means we need more fans going to games so people saying "im not going until something changes/we get better" is no good its not going to happen unless we get bigger crowds NOW not  next season or the season after when we MIGHT be a better team

I have heard that for 30 years marra, missed a handfull of home games in that time, How long do you want me to keep hearing the excuses, We will never ever be in SL mate, We need a minimum of 5000, each week to stay up even if we did, We have not got the players, nor the ground, nor the supporters, to sustain SL, I also think we will not be even in the running next season in NL1. So as you can see 30 years is a long time to wait to see something that in my opinion will not happen. We would have to go through the franchise route, or merge all the teams in Cumbria to achieve SL status and stay there ? We have to put all this old rivalry behind us and combine forces, Surely that is the only sensable way forward. Team Cumbria might just do it!

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 25 Jul 2007, 10:55:55 pm
i wasnt talking about super league i was just commenting on the fact that you want us to be more than the best part time team and to do that we need better plaers which means we need more money which means we need more people coming to games i am not saying oh you arent a fan because you have said you arent going to another haven game, you clearly are but if you want us to be better depriving the club of money is not going to do it
haven till i die