HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

NRL Tipping Competition

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 20 Feb 2023, 06:56:06 pm
Next Thursday the NRL season kicks off with the Eels hosting Melbourne Storm. The first weekends fixtures also sees new boys Redcliffe Dolphins in action. Can Wayne Bennett’s team cause an upset on the opening weekend?

We’ll be running our popular NRL Tipping Competition again starting next week.

It’s £10 and your entry covers 4 rounds of the competition. All you have to do is pick the winner of each rounds fixtures.

You get 2 points for each win.

If your team loses in Golden Point you get one point.

The person(s) with most points after 4 weeks wins 50% of the entry money. The other 50% goes to Whitehaven RL Vice Presidents to help us support Jonty with player recruitment.

If you would like to have a bit of fun while helping us raise money then let me have your tips before kick off next Thursday.

You can pay by bank transfer to the account on the picture, by cash or by PayPal (contact me if you wish to pay by PayPal)

Fixtures and account details are on the attached picture..Comment below with your selections or message the page.

Good luck!

Des

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 28 Feb 2023, 10:47:59 am
Next Thursday the NRL season kicks off with the Eels hosting Melbourne Storm. The first weekends fixtures also sees new boys Redcliffe Dolphins in action. Can Wayne Bennett’s team cause an upset on the opening weekend?

We’ll be running our popular NRL Tipping Competition again starting next week.

It’s £10 and your entry covers 4 rounds of the competition. All you have to do is pick the winner of each rounds fixtures.

You get 2 points for each win.

If your team loses in Golden Point you get one point.

The person(s) with most points after 4 weeks wins 50% of the entry money. The other 50% goes to Whitehaven RL Vice Presidents to help us support Jonty with player recruitment.

If you would like to have a bit of fun while helping us raise money then let me have your tips before kick off next Thursday.

You can pay by bank transfer to the account on the picture, by cash or by PayPal (contact me if you wish to pay by PayPal)

Fixtures and account details are on the attached picture..Comment below with your selections or message the page.

Good luck!

Des

This starts this week if you want an entry.

We have already raised a lot to help Jonty with his squad. However from his original squad of 25 he lost 3 players. One more has signed so he is still at least 2 short. We want to help him get some help in and this is a way of raising some more funds as well as having a bit of fun. Why not give it a go?

Any queries give me a ring on 07986663866.

Des