aron lester

popularsider

Reply #15 on: 27 Jul 2007, 11:17:07 pm
fordy and bamber because there out of contract

bens is under contract until 2009

Offline troutmaster

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 28 Jul 2007, 02:50:02 pm
popularsider, i think when players leave their respective clubs with a cloud over their heads there are some people be it a fan or a director who then try to hide the real reason why the player is leaving,they then come out with a cover story to actually take away the REAL reason why he has gone.your directors are no different to the ones at town, and in the same predicament i am sure they would do the same by not revealing the true reason the player left the club,so as not to have the fans giving them some jip.my personal opinion is that i would not have minded Aaron to come over to town as a player coach as i still think he has some talent left in the locker and would have been as big a star at town in the 2nd division.but he has chosen to go over to penrith rugby Union where he will still big star in that game,and good luck to the fellow for that.my reason for mentioning the lads from the haven u21s to you was it is true and i really do know who they are,now some fans from haven will ask me to identify these players but i cannot do it not only haven but for town,and most importantly for the lads that are involved,but you i imagine will know these lads when it all comes out in the next two weeks.i am certainly not bragging about it and there must be a good reason why they are looking to leave, but we can only speculate on that and wait until they themselves come out and say why they have left or are leaving.

Offline Scoreboard

• Academy Signing
Reply #17 on: 28 Jul 2007, 06:15:43 pm
To be honest I wouldn't be to bothered if any of the accadamey lads left to be honest.  Withthe exception of one or two i do not think any of them will make it.  Player who have the talent to make it in NL! tend to slot straight into the first team like Macavoy Elibeck Rudd Matterson and Calvert.  Its not like SL a good young player tends to be able to hack it straight away.  This idea of spending two / three years in the Accadamey and developing into NL players just doesnt happen.

I reckon of the current Accadamey Craig macavoy could possibly do it and may be bainbridge although I am not sure about him.  The rest just will not be upto it. 

popularsider

Reply #18 on: 28 Jul 2007, 06:27:52 pm
i think from the academy

benson
shaw
shackley
barker
bainbridge
chris smith
farrar
craig mcavoy

could all play 1st team

Monte2carlo

Reply #19 on: 28 Jul 2007, 11:10:12 pm
i think from the academy

benson
shaw
shackley
barker
bainbridge
chris smith
farrar
craig mcavoy

Not in our first team, if they were that good they would be there already

Monte
could all play 1st team

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #20 on: 28 Jul 2007, 11:39:01 pm
Shackley still signed for Warrington. he only on loan to Haven.

popularsider

Reply #21 on: 28 Jul 2007, 11:47:08 pm
haven took over shacks contract

Offline JamEater

• Academy Star
  • I am watching YOU marra ! Be Warned !
Reply #22 on: 28 Jul 2007, 11:55:53 pm
No still think he on Warrington books mate. I will check with is dad tomorrow , His dad my cousin!

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #23 on: 29 Jul 2007, 12:42:37 am
Whitehaven took over Shackleys contract.