on: 09 Jul 2023, 04:41:16 pm
Off ya go...............
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 09 Jul 2023, 04:46:54 pm
Off ya go...............
[/quote

At best Sunday  pub league for us next season, at worst we fold beefore then.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 09 Jul 2023, 04:49:23 pm
Well we’ll we’ll think this proves we don’t deserve to be in this league, we’ll done Newcastle on showing how bad we really are 😞

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 09 Jul 2023, 05:00:52 pm
How long does it take to walk to the stand where your fans are and appreciate them enjoy your time at town Dion
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 09 Jul 2023, 05:04:13 pm
Jonty just said we have lost 3 middles this week who are they and is this the end for the club

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 09 Jul 2023, 05:11:24 pm
Just listened to Jontys reaction . It was that bad he accidentally used the F word . He even intimated he might pack in himself before the end of the season . It does make you wonder with all the off field going’s on if it resurrects onto the field. If players haven’t been paid what they’re owed are they really going to be bothered . Apparently 3 have left the club. I imagine Tom Walker is one . Not sure who the other 2 are .

End of the day everyone has to get behind the side. Barrow Swinton and Keighley all lost . There’s still hope . The Barrow game is massive when we play them . Bulls Widnes and Batley will all be tough but we can survive . As a life long fan this has to be one of the most worrying times I’ve ever know. We’ve had numerous occasions when we’ve had money problems . I can remember getting points deducted for going into administration. We badly need a sponsor who can shed loads of money into the club . Would be nice if Sellafield stepped in but clearly worrying times ahead .

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 09 Jul 2023, 05:14:03 pm
Just listened to Jontys reaction . It was that bad he accidentally used the F word . He even intimated he might pack in himself before the end of the season . It does make you wonder with all the off field going’s on if it resurrects onto the field. If players haven’t been paid what they’re owed are they really going to be bothered . Apparently 3 have left the club. I imagine Tom Walker is one . Not sure who the other 2 are .

End of the day everyone has to get behind the side. Barrow Swinton and Keighley all lost . There’s still hope . The Barrow game is massive when we play them . Bulls Widnes and Batley will all be tough but we can survive . As a life long fan this has to be one of the most worrying times I’ve ever know. We’ve had numerous occasions when we’ve had money problems . I can remember getting points deducted for going into administration. We badly need a sponsor who can shed loads of money into the club . Would be nice if Sellafield stepped in but clearly worrying times ahead .
Times have changed at Sellafield so little chance of them helping out

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 09 Jul 2023, 05:21:54 pm
Jonty just said we have lost 3 middles this week who are they and is this the end for the club

Graham & Mcavoy supposedly

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #8 on: 09 Jul 2023, 05:35:25 pm
Jonty was being honest and if players want out then so be it. We have the smallest squad and a tiny budget but what makes us different to everyone else is the passion of the fans. All we want is effort and when we got back to 18-12 I thought this was it and we’ll take the 2 points on offer. Really tough times but if everyone gets down and supports the club instead of slagging it off we’ll be ok. Players are entitled to feel let down money wise but when you put that top on it’s pride that’ wins the games. Losing 3 props is terrible at this stage and there’s none available to come in I bet.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 09 Jul 2023, 05:54:36 pm
Jonty was being honest and if players want out then so be it. We have the smallest squad and a tiny budget but what makes us different to everyone else is the passion of the fans. All we want is effort and when we got back to 18-12 I thought this was it and we’ll take the 2 points on offer. Really tough times but if everyone gets down and supports the club instead of slagging it off we’ll be ok. Players are entitled to feel let down money wise but when you put that top on it’s pride that’ wins the games. Losing 3 props is terrible at this stage and there’s none available to come in I bet.

With money being raised why don’t we use that cash to pay players that are owed like Tom Walker. At least if they come back  at least we might have a good chance of surviving

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #10 on: 09 Jul 2023, 06:00:14 pm

With money being raised why don’t we use that cash to pay players that are owed like Tom Walker. At least if they come back  at least we might have a good chance of surviving
fund raising is ongoing and I believe it’s for the players wages so make sure every fan donates if they can in this time of need. I know people are struggling so only put on what you can afford.👍

Offline charlie2016

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 09 Jul 2023, 06:38:59 pm
Graham and mcavoy gone .
Dion out in town till past 2am . Response il do as I like I'm not getting  paid  .  Haven Haven

Offline charlie2016

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 09 Jul 2023, 06:40:07 pm
Newcastle thunder prediction topic was removed ?
Why ?

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #13 on: 09 Jul 2023, 07:21:56 pm
How long does it take to walk to the stand where your fans are and appreciate them enjoy your time at town Di
Well if I was Dion after reading this and your last rant I'd  think I've given years to this club and if that's what a "True" fan thinks of me, why did I bother and I might as well go up the road to the jam.  Text removed

Come on guys, I have not had to remove posts/edit posts in eons. Let's not start taking things out on each other and start the silly name calling.  There is enough going on right now!

« Last Edit: 09 Jul 2023, 07:32:15 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #14 on: 09 Jul 2023, 07:28:46 pm
Newcastle thunder prediction topic was removed ?
Why ?

The thread had gone completely off topic and some rather unsavoury stuff posted - to which I had moderator report about.  The offending posts and off topic posts were also removed.  That's why
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛