HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Thunder v Haven 09.07.23 - Match Reaction

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 09 Jul 2023, 07:40:55 pm
In case you didn't hear Jonty's post match interview with Jordan Weir for BBC Radio Cumbria Sport - here it is:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0fzxccc?fbclid=IwAR1wpJn8TjE77ZbhvuMZgvsCiRceWERScqfL8D321glD94ktyUTvZKjBML8

He is not a happy fella, understandably.

๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 09 Jul 2023, 08:10:09 pm
Nothing but respect for Jontys direct honesty, he doesn't hide and has worked a series of. Miracles over recent seasons.  I think one more win could keep us up but where's it coming from and what does it mean in the fullness of time. As he said he's looking to Ashley our other miracle worker!   Whatever way it goes I've had some fantastic enjoyment watching Haven and Jontys been a big part of that.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 09 Jul 2023, 08:22:31 pm
How long does it take to walk to the stand where your fans are and appreciate them enjoy your time at town Di
Well if I was Dion after reading this and your last rant I'd  think I've given years to this club and if that's what a "True" fan thinks of me, why did I bother and I might as well go up the road to the jam.  Text removed

Come on guys, I have not had to remove posts/edit posts in eons. Let's not start taking things out on each other and start the silly name calling.  There is enough going on right now!

I stand by everything I said. Only Connor and Paul Alcrow  had the bottle to come into the bar after the game. I have wrote nothing on here that I would not have said to the players if I'd been given the opportunity
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 09 Jul 2023, 08:32:05 pm
Just listened to the interview, and he gets elven out of ten for honesty from me!

We were stuffed today at Fev but the Lions' supporters had nowt but praise for the effort shown!

Long's Lads are a class apart in this division, but we battled for the whole eighty, and as results this weekend show, of the remaining thirteen teams, anybody can beat anybody!

Good luck with your financial troubles. The Rugby League needs 'Haven, and I look forward to going to the Rec next term, and beyond!

Spelly.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 09 Jul 2023, 09:25:29 pm
Nothing but respect for Jontys direct honesty, he doesn't hide and has worked a series of. Miracles over recent seasons.  I think one more win could keep us up but where's it coming from and what does it mean in the fullness of time. As he said he's looking to Ashley our other miracle worker!   Whatever way it goes I've had some fantastic enjoyment watching Haven and Jontys been a big part of that.
  Jonty is a great coach and individual, I wouldn't be surprised if he did rap in, and who could blame him?   

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 10 Jul 2023, 03:45:28 pm
How long does it take to walk to the stand where your fans are and appreciate them enjoy your time at town Di
Well if I was Dion after reading this and your last rant I'd  think I've given years to this club and if that's what a "True" fan thinks of me, why did I bother and I might as well go up the road to the jam.  Text removed

Come on guys, I have not had to remove posts/edit posts in eons. Let's not start taking things out on each other and start the silly name calling.  There is enough going on right now!
Dion has been a good servant to Haven and despite seemingly had offers from other clubs in the past  has stayed with us so I seeNO REASON  for anyone to slate him off. Hopefully  you are in darkest Africa  and I won't see you at the LEL.

I stand by everything I said. Only Connor and Paul Alcrow  had the bottle to come into the bar after the game. I have wrote nothing on here that I would not have said to the players if I'd been given the opportunity