2 more points

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 26 Jul 2023, 03:39:46 pm
Would love to see him and guy back we miss them badly in the middle

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 26 Jul 2023, 03:40:06 pm
Should bust a gut to try and keep tom and guy here for rest of the season.  And if they want to leave at the end of it fair play to them

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #32 on: 27 Jul 2023, 04:30:48 pm
Barrow have no money either their chairman just thinks they can have our players for nowt. Look who they are signing in the likes of local amateurs as they have blown their budget already this season and more I’d say. If they want our players then they need to find the £1000s it would take to sign a certain prop from us. Hopefully our lads stay and fight now that Bounty Competitions are on board.
Bulman must be playing for the love of the game then as he just signed a 2 year contract !
the only way is up.

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #33 on: 27 Jul 2023, 05:54:40 pm
He’s me son in law pal so I know more than you. Whitehaven couldn’t offer him what you have for next 2 years but apparently you are going more local next season so you will lose more than half your squad. Not arsed but hopefully Whitehaven are in a really good place where as I feel for Barrow marra next couple seasons. Obviously Andrew is just thinking of my daughter and child hence why he’s taking more money it’s defo not for the love of Barrow pal.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #34 on: 27 Jul 2023, 06:55:21 pm
He’s me son in law pal so I know more than you. Whitehaven couldn’t offer him what you have for next 2 years but apparently you are going more local next season so you will lose more than half your squad. Not arsed but hopefully Whitehaven are in a really good place where as I feel for Barrow marra next couple seasons. Obviously Andrew is just thinking of my daughter and child hence why he’s taking more money it’s defo not for the love of Barrow pal.
Good for him for looking after his family. If we stay up we'll be fine I don't think either of us can afford to go down.
the only way is up.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 27 Jul 2023, 06:58:26 pm
By all accounts on the barrow forum walker king and Carter are done deals for them next season

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #36 on: 27 Jul 2023, 07:26:56 pm
We are doomed then marra.  Can’t blame lads for wanting paid but I know that Barrow aren’t offering anything like this years wages. Times are hard but obviously for us it seems worse. 😭😭😭😭🙈🙈

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 27 Jul 2023, 07:39:42 pm
By all accounts on the barrow forum walker king and Carter are done deals for them next season

If King goes i'll eat my hat.  And why would Carter go back when Cresta clearly doesn't rate him?

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 27 Jul 2023, 07:48:21 pm

If King goes i'll eat my hat.  And why would Carter go back when Cresta clearly doesn't rate him?

It's just what's on their forum also losing a few good uns aswell . But I suppose they could be only verbal agreements made before we got some coin pumped into the club

Offline Championess2019

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 27 Jul 2023, 07:58:09 pm

It's just what's on their forum also losing a few good uns aswell . But I suppose they could be only verbal agreements made before we got some coin pumped into the club

Barrow are on a significantly reduced budget next season and that's if they stay up...  Which I can't see myself.  With Graham back in the fold and our returning players back for the Barrow game, I fancy us to put their final nail in the coffin.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #40 on: 27 Jul 2023, 08:51:22 pm
King won’t be going anywhere I spoke to his mum a few weeks ago he loves it at haven and realised the mistake he made leaving haven for fax she said he will be here for a long time  plus his girlfriend is a haven lass Tom walker hopefully we can get back but he’s been to barrow before so can only hope he wants to stay local and Jake carter has
Just left barrow so can’t see him going back there so quick