πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’› Whitehaven RLFC πŸ€ŽπŸ’™πŸ’›

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 06 Aug 2023, 04:51:55 pm
Outstanding against all odds πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Offline Craigm19

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 06 Aug 2023, 05:05:35 pm
Unbelievable win, was thinking the worst after 10 mins but the lads dug deep and produce some of the best rugby we have played this year, king and rooke outstanding.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #3 on: 06 Aug 2023, 05:27:17 pm
Belief in each other and a fantastic team effort overcame a very decent team. Like others I felt we were in for a heavy defeat as we fell 14 points behind, but got our act together big time then, and never looked like second best for the rest of the game. Best performance for a long time.

Offline WullyBully

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 06 Aug 2023, 05:28:44 pm
Don’t think they scored while Dion was on the field , and thought Rourke was great again , beat barrow and I think that’s enough

Offline Kellsmarra

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 06 Aug 2023, 05:29:33 pm
A very well done today to All the boys from 1 to 17, body's on the line stuff πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 06 Aug 2023, 05:46:45 pm
Well, whaddya think about that!

Was a bit worried in first10 minutes as I thought we were in for a hiding but the ladsgot stuck in and dominated the game from then - especially the 2nd half. Pluses - thought Spencer- Tonks had another hoss of a game.
Minuses - said it before I don't think Teares up to the standard needed in this league, he left gaps you could drivea Leyland bus through. Stupid penalties allowed them to build pressure and ultimately score albeit helped by a totally incompetant referee.
All in all a great team performance and 2 badly needed points, onward and upward to safety.

Offline lastmanstanding

• First Team Backup
Reply #7 on: 06 Aug 2023, 05:58:12 pm
Fantastic performance by all and a much needed win and 2 points to the safety zone,  Dion was outstanding and proper handful for the Eagles.

Offline Casperjack

• Academy Star
Reply #8 on: 06 Aug 2023, 06:27:39 pm
Fantastic all round performance; given such a positive afternoon I don't understand why people feel the need to criticise individual players. Try prozac!

Offline farawayfan

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 06 Aug 2023, 06:30:05 pm
Well, whaddya think about that!

Was a bit worried in first10 minutes as I thought we were in for a hiding but the ladsgot stuck in and dominated the game from then - especially the 2nd half. Pluses - thought Spencer- Tonks had another hoss of a game.
Minuses - said it before I don't think Teares up to the standard needed in this league, he left gaps you could drivea Leyland bus through. Stupid penalties allowed them to build pressure and ultimately score albeit helped by a totally incompetant referee.
All in all a great team performance and 2 badly needed points, onward and upward to safety.

Don't know what game you were watching, Teare has been one of the standouts all season including today. The work he does early in the sets is phenomenal, constantly gets a quick play the ball which lifts the tempo in attack and his defence is fantastic. For me he has been an unsung hero this season
HAVEN......PRIDE OF CUMBRIA

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 06 Aug 2023, 07:50:30 pm
Outstanding performance. Feared the worst after they went 14 nil up . Great team effort after that . We got our game together and in the end deserved our win .

Think we need one win and ensure safety. Can’t believe that post about Teare . There’s no satisfying some people . He took his try well and always puts in a good shift . Bit unlucky losing the ball in the first half which eventually led to an eagles try but you can’t fault his effort

Wel done lads . More of the same for the rest of the season πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 06 Aug 2023, 08:07:13 pm
Top try scorer takes a hit up every set makes yards, not doing to shabby πŸ‘πŸ»

Offline Craigm19

• Academy Signing
Reply #12 on: 06 Aug 2023, 08:40:31 pm
Young Oscar doran deserves a big shout out to, great try getting the ball down, safe under the high ball and the tackle on BJB putting him in touch was brilliant, for such a young player he's really stepped up.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #13 on: 07 Aug 2023, 08:36:29 am
We started just like last week but credit to 1/17 outstanding great 2 points young doran the try saving tackle alone on BJB worth the admittance fee
Bring on barrow
born and bred haven.