• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 27 Aug 2023, 04:41:21 pm
Off you go……..
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 27 Aug 2023, 04:45:39 pm
Game was over at half time . Much better 2nd half . London are one of the form sides so no disgrace . Thankfully sides below us have all lost so it’s as you were . If we can reproduce that 2nd half against Fax we have a chance . There out of sorts at the moment and one more win should see us safe

Offline Brow Lad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 27 Aug 2023, 07:27:24 pm
Long as Swinton & Keighley keep on losing we’re safe 😂 could be the away game at Swinton the decider.

Offline stockporthaven

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 27 Aug 2023, 07:57:50 pm
Next weekend games are pivotal. If Barrow can do us a favour and win at Keighley it looks like the Cougars may not win another game.We should have a chance against both Fax and Batley who are both in a bit of a rut, We don't want to go into the game at Swinton needing a result and we definitely don't want to be facing Tolouse on the final weekend needing something. The one point we dropped against Barrow is looking huge now,

Offline spelly

• Academy Signing
Reply #4 on: 28 Aug 2023, 08:09:23 am
It really is getting tight at the wrong end of the table!

As has been mentioned, all the teams involved came second at the weekend, so there's no change in the danger zone.

We led briefly against Bradford, but over the eighty they were too good for us, so it's on to York away next, which'll be far from easy.

When you come to our gaff, it could be hugely pivotal, but before that, and after the Knights' game, we're up at Barrow for another crunch match.

I can see it all going down to the last day of the campaign, with us all anxiously checking our on our phones as to what's happening elsewhere!

I for one don't wanna put Colwyn Bay, and Penryn postcodes in my sat-nav next term!

Spelly.