Well, isn't this depressing!

Off you go...........
🤎💙💛 Whitehaven RLFC 🤎💙💛

Offline Mk1

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2023, 05:02:20 pm
Well, isn't this depressing!

Off you go...........
On the plus side, listened  to the  game lying on asunbed on a cruise ship in Israel  and drinking beer. Sounds as if the guys  didn't  get the rub of the green but game was there to be won again so Swinton  is sh1t or bust and hope of there results go our way. Always interesting  times being g a Haven supporter.

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2023, 05:04:51 pm
Still think there’s a twist in this yet but if the lads can’t get motivated to play in games like this then do we deserve to stay up week in week out the same 2-3 players standing out and the same 3-4 making same errors. My mate from Batley messaged me at Half time to say 12 points wasn’t enough usually going uphill but said we never looked like breaking there line as our blonde half was doing ok but every time our other half got it it was stopped
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2023, 05:13:42 pm
Looking at the points difference that try from dion late on could be a massive try for us . Just gotta put it all into next week and hope toulouse which I think they will send over a weakened team last game of season

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 10 Sep 2023, 05:35:15 pm
It couldn’t be tighter . Think Barrow are safe . It’s is Swinton and Keighley . It could well go down to goal difference. Keighley have 2 tough games . Swinton  play Fax away last game.

As for today listening to the commentary it’s a case of same old same old . Jonty has done his best but if we stay in this league we need someone knew .  When a team continues to make stupid mistakes surely it’s up to the coach to sort it . Sadly it’s not happening

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #5 on: 10 Sep 2023, 05:59:28 pm
It couldn’t be tighter . Think Barrow are safe . It’s is Swinton and Keighley . It could well go down to goal difference. Keighley have 2 tough games . Swinton  play Fax away last game.

As for today listening to the commentary it’s a case of same old same old . Jonty has done his best but if we stay in this league we need someone knew .  When a team continues to make stupid mistakes surely it’s up to the coach to sort it . Sadly it’s not happening

Sorry marra your talking rubbish. For a club who where as skint as could be players not getting paid jonty as worked a miracle to win as many games as he as he deserves  a knighthood .

Offline Mirehouselegend

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 10 Sep 2023, 06:07:01 pm
Totally agree spacecake pal that Jonty has worked miracles with the squad this year.  It’s up to those loyal lads to get us 2 more points in last 2 games to be safe in championship. On the game we had some chances but just kept dropping the ball or forcing the play. Sometimes just keep hold of the ball and try again in next couple plays. We need a big following next Sunday so come on fans let’s get to Swinton on Sunday.

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2023, 06:51:52 pm

Sorry marra your talking rubbish. For a club who where as skint as could be players not getting paid jonty as worked a miracle to win as many games as he as he deserves  a knighthood .

Why are players making the same daft mistakes . We keep hearing the same old excuses . Wake up . I feel sorry for him with everything that’s happened but sadly he’s not getting the best out of his players

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #8 on: 10 Sep 2023, 07:16:11 pm

Why are players making the same daft mistakes . We keep hearing the same old excuses . Wake up . I feel sorry for him with everything that’s happened but sadly he’s not getting the best out of his players

OK no bother marra so your expecting the position we're in to be a play off challengers . Give me a drink of what your supping. 

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 10 Sep 2023, 07:26:17 pm

[/quote]

OK no bother marra so your expecting the position we're in to be a play off challengers . Give me a drink of what your supping.
[/quote]

Have I said that ??

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 10 Sep 2023, 07:34:10 pm

[/quote]

Have I said that ??
[/quote.

Whatever marra you seem to be expecting a lot more than what we've done . Bear in mind last season town went down with 2 points dewsbury 8 . This year apart from Newcastle ( who would have stayed up last year) there's been no whipping boys we've done well considering the circumstances

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #11 on: 10 Sep 2023, 08:31:13 pm

Have I said that ??
[/quote.

Whatever marra you seem to be expecting a lot more than what we've done . Bear in mind last season town went down with 2 points dewsbury 8 . This year apart from Newcastle ( who would have stayed up last year) there's been no whipping boys we've done well considering the circumstances
[/quote]

I haven’t said that either . You’re trying to put words in my mouth . You’re missing my point . When you listen to Jontys interviews he keeps making the same points . The lads continue to make the same mistakes week in week out . Why isn’t this being addressed . I feel sorry for him but I’m getting a bit tired of listening to the same old .